What looks better😍😍😍🦀🐔🐄🍔🌯🍝🥗?

Trying to make a special dinner for my boyfriend what do you think would be best?
And this is the salad that goes with ravioli
  • What looks better😍😍😍🦀🐔🐄🍔🌯🍝🥗?Lobster ravioli in a lobster alfredo sauce, topped with basil and sun-dried tomatoes. And the salad above.
  • What looks better😍😍😍🦀🐔🐄🍔🌯🍝🥗?Stake green beans and mashed potatoes
  • What looks better😍😍😍🦀🐔🐄🍔🌯🍝🥗?Chicken Alfredo with broccoli tomatoes. And garlic bread.
    Vote C

47

Most Helpful Guy

• Steak and mashed potatoes is a surefire win for me. I'm a bit simple like this: meat (steak, prime rib, some large roast) and potatoes and maybe some beer and I'm usually happy. I'm also more fond of the basic kind of steaks I find in a Texan barbecue than like a fancy filet mignon at a French restaurant. Another one that's a hit with me is like buffalo wings or spicy Roadhouse chili. Basically I like food that tends to go with barbecues and beer and that's generally true of a lot of guys I've known.

Most Helpful Girl

• For a guy... on weekday.. I’d go with B. The steak.

On weekend, I’d go with A (salad + ravioli)

• Why do you say that

• Guys pusually prefer steak?
      And ravioli is a fatty food, but yummy and comes with salad so extra fancy lol most people only eat or should only eat unhealthier foods for weekends.

Just my opinion.