What looks better😍😍😍🦀🐔🐄🍔🌯🍝🥗?

Trying to make a special dinner for my boyfriend what do you think would be best?
And this is the salad that goes with ravioli
And this is the salad that goes with ravioli
  • What looks better😍😍😍🦀🐔🐄🍔🌯🍝🥗?Lobster ravioli in a lobster alfredo sauce, topped with basil and sun-dried tomatoes. And the salad above.
    Vote A
  • What looks better😍😍😍🦀🐔🐄🍔🌯🍝🥗?Stake green beans and mashed potatoes
    Vote B
  • What looks better😍😍😍🦀🐔🐄🍔🌯🍝🥗?Chicken Alfredo with broccoli tomatoes. And garlic bread.
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Steak and mashed potatoes is a surefire win for me. I'm a bit simple like this: meat (steak, prime rib, some large roast) and potatoes and maybe some beer and I'm usually happy. I'm also more fond of the basic kind of steaks I find in a Texan barbecue than like a fancy filet mignon at a French restaurant. Another one that's a hit with me is like buffalo wings or spicy Roadhouse chili. Basically I like food that tends to go with barbecues and beer and that's generally true of a lot of guys I've known.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• For a guy... on weekday.. I’d go with B. The steak.

On weekend, I’d go with A (salad + ravioli)

0|0
    0|0
    • Why do you say that

• Guys pusually prefer steak?
      And ravioli is a fatty food, but yummy and comes with salad so extra fancy lol most people only eat or should only eat unhealthier foods for weekends.

Just my opinion.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• I can't imagine a guy not liking a properly cooked stake and potatoe dinner. I would be thankful especially with the current beef prices.

0|0
    0|0
  • Steak is widely accepted so Ima vote that. However make sure you know how to cook one properly before, a shitty steak is horrible to eat 😅

0|0
    0|0
  • Ravioli, except leave the sun-dried tomatoes because sun-dried tomatoes are disgusting. Everything else looks damn tasty.

0|0
    0|0
  • Chicken Alfredo with broccoli tomatoes. And garlic bread.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can't go wrong with lobster!

0|0
    0|0
  • nothing

just dress sexy

0|0
    0|0
    • Um dude this is our first time being together in person and he said he'd take things slower with me because he's my first boyfriend

What Girls Said 3

• Steak and mash looks more appetizing than the others. That pic is making me sooo hungry lol

0|0
    0|0
  • The second option.

0|0
    0|0
  • Stake green beans and mashed potatoes

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes