What's your favorite Italian, French, or any Mediterranean food?

I need new ideas, especially if I would cook for a date.

For Italian cuisine--I've mastered Bolognese sauce, carbonara, pesto, risotto, Alfredo sauce, stroganoff, olio e aglio, and a couple others I can't recall off of the top of my head. Please don't mention pizza, that's way too easy to make.

I don't really have anything specific for French cuisine. I just use the cuisine's common cooking techniques and ingredients lol.

I'm actually not very familiar with cooking Mediterranean food, but I really enjoy eating it--so I'd like to learn to cook someπŸ˜‹

63

Most Helpful Girls

• Date me :(
    I wanna be fed 😭😭😭😭

• Hahaha, oh stop itπŸ˜… I'll drop you a message if I'm ever in Canada, jkπŸ˜‚ If you're interested to learn though, I could give some advice or teach you πŸ˜‰ lol. I've been considering to start a YT channel or blog called College Cuisinier where I demonstrate how to easily cook "fancy" dishes for no more than $5 to $10 per meal.

• I may have learned French partly to flirt with womenπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ˜… jk

Canadians are so awesome, much nice than us barbaric Americans!πŸ˜‚ Hope you have a pleasant day!

• πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ you just keep coming with the flattery ahahah, but thank u (I secretly agree too shhhhh)

Hey, if the ladies love it why not xD

Most Helpful Guy

• Lobster Bisque is pretty damn tasty.
    Sane goes for Sole MeuniΓ©re.