What's your favorite Italian, French, or any Mediterranean food?

I need new ideas, especially if I would cook for a date.

For Italian cuisine--I've mastered Bolognese sauce, carbonara, pesto, risotto, Alfredo sauce, stroganoff, olio e aglio, and a couple others I can't recall off of the top of my head. Please don't mention pizza, that's way too easy to make.

I don't really have anything specific for French cuisine. I just use the cuisine's common cooking techniques and ingredients lol.

I'm actually not very familiar with cooking Mediterranean food, but I really enjoy eating it--so I'd like to learn to cook someπŸ˜‹

1|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Date me :(
    I wanna be fed 😭😭😭😭

0|1
    0|0
    • Hahaha, oh stop itπŸ˜… I'll drop you a message if I'm ever in Canada, jkπŸ˜‚ If you're interested to learn though, I could give some advice or teach you πŸ˜‰ lol. I've been considering to start a YT channel or blog called College Cuisinier where I demonstrate how to easily cook "fancy" dishes for no more than $5 to $10 per meal.

• Show All
    • I may have learned French partly to flirt with womenπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ˜… jk

Canadians are so awesome, much nice than us barbaric Americans!πŸ˜‚ Hope you have a pleasant day!

• πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ you just keep coming with the flattery ahahah, but thank u (I secretly agree too shhhhh)

Hey, if the ladies love it why not xD

Most Helpful Guy

• Lobster Bisque is pretty damn tasty.
    Sane goes for Sole MeuniΓ©re.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• Pizza, pasta, uhhh cheese... anything with cheese, momma likes.

0|1
    0|0
    • πŸ˜‚simple enough, but I need inspiration! Thanks for sharing anyway haha :)

• I love kebabs. Does that count as Mediterranean?

0|1
    0|0
    • πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ yesπŸ˜‚ I guess I'll learn how to make the different variants and try different cooking methods. Oh goodness, I don't know why I find your comment so funnyπŸ˜‚

• πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Pizza lol

0|2
    0|0

• Ravioli?

0|1
    0|0
    • That's not a new dish for me to make, but I agree that it tastes pretty darn goodπŸ˜‚

What Guys Said 2

• Ratatouille perhaps?

0|1
    0|0
    • Oh man, were you thinking of the dish from the Pixar film?πŸ˜† I'll give it a shot; it certainly looks tasty

• No film - I had (have) it in reality. Try, and you may be as excited as I am...

• Oh okay, haha. I'll definitely try it. I really enjoy all of the vegetables/fruits in it, so I'm curious to try them all together! Thanks for sharing!

• I like hamburgers.

0|1
    0|0
    • πŸ˜‚that's American. Thanks for sharing anyway lol

Recommended myTakes