Girls, What do you think of vegetarian men? Would you date/marry one?

I hear a lot of women saying that is not attractive or men saying it is not manly to be vegetarian.

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Well honestly I don’t care. I actually find it attractive when guys eat healthily or care about their health. So if they have a healthy vegetarian diet that’s nice. But they still need to have the other qualities I look for; diet isn’t a make or break it’s simply just small bonus points because diet /lifestyle and say how much a person cares.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol I have known many vegetarians and plenty are hit. Anyhow I’m one so I’d be delighted.

Where do people get this crap from. Everyone ate meat way back. Men have no
    More claim to meat than women. Nothing to do with being a man. It’s food. We can decide be vegetarians bc we have developed cognitively, to make such choices. If it’s manly to be less evolved as humans that devices evolved together

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 13

• All I’ve heard was that vegetarians ‘taste’ better if you see what I mean *cough cough*, so if anything I’d be very content dating one hahahah

0|0
    0|0
  • To each their own. I'm not vegetarian, but I don't mind having vegetarian meals. So I wouldn't mind being involved with a vegetarian

0|0
    0|0
  • I WOULD MARRY AND FUCK A VEGETARIAN MAN!!!

I’m vegetarian myself. Going into veganism soon.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as he doesn't preach about his beliefs to me I'm all good. Live and let live.

0|0
    0|0
    • Exactly! But my point is... does that make him seem less attractive?

• Not at all!

• I wouldn't care as long as they let me eat meat from times to times

0|0
    0|0
    • I know right? I'm vegetarian, but I hear lots of people think veg. men are sissies. Now why? They are making a food choice and that's on them.

• That's stupid as it doesn't affect how they act. I mean if they didn't say "I'm vegeterian" people wouldn't guess it and be like "wow this guy send vegetarian vibes how unmasculine"
      It's just a diet

• lmao hahahahaha

• If my man don't cook steak, he's not a man.. so therefore I don't want him.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah sure I'm "half vegetarian" myself so no problem

0|0
    0|0
  • I am married to a vegetarian.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as they let me eat and cook meat at home

0|0
    0|0
  • No issue. I don’t give a fuck.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as he didn't have a problem with me not being vegetarian/vegan, then sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would date one, but only if he allows me to eat meat.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on his reasons as to why he became vegetarian. If he is a hipster who is vegetarian because it's cool or if he is a vegetarian because "oh poor animals" (I repsect and love animals, but the human body needs complex proteins, that are much easier and less time consuming to get from meat than mixing every vegetable and legume out there), I won't date him. But if his reasons are along the lines of taste or allergy, I'm cool with it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes