What’s your favorite snack food?

Whatโ€™s your favorite snack food?

Of all time? Something you always snack on while watching a movie or when craving?

Mine is definitely dried seaweed. OMG I can eat that all day.

0|2

Most Helpful Guys

• I almost never snack, even when I watch films at home (love this) but if I feel like treating myself I'll have some popcorn or my favourite, gelato. I'm in love with Talenti gelato and usually go for something with fruit in it.

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh that sounds delicious ๐Ÿ˜‹

• Show All
    • Major face palm. I didnโ€™t read your comment correctly, many apologies :). I thought you meant that you liked her movies. Ahhh.
      Which horror film is your favorite? A must see one.

• ๐Ÿค I was letting you slide on that one. Fave horror are the really shitty ones on Netflix with no person you ever heard of or will hear from again. They are like Taco Bell, so bad, they're good.

• Chips , puding , pizza , watermelon... I eat a lot of stuff while i watch movies or am bored ๐Ÿ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
    • Same ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Show All
    • OHH i tried thoseee !! I like it, and stuff similar to it as long as the taste isn't overpowering. I also love Teramisu layered in a glass , like damnn...

• thanks for the mho :D <3

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you my soulmate or something?๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜… I freaking LOVE dried seaweed!!! My favorite is teriyaki flavored with this amazing salmon seasoning ๐Ÿ˜ i could eat it just like that without stopping, probably just watching tv. Best snack ever. But I can never find those items near me ๐Ÿ˜ฟ so I just stick to kettle cooked chips ๐Ÿ˜•

1|0
    0|0
    • I might be ๐Ÿ˜‚ you are the first person (aside from me) that tells me they like dried seaweed! Ohhh never tried the flavored ones, definitely should โค๏ธ.

Really? I can find them at any convenience store or grocery store near me. Yet again I live in a big city.

• Maybe Iโ€™m not looking hard enough...๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Thank you for the MHO โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 33

• That's tough... but let's go jalapeno flavored snacks are really good to me. But it usually is what is on sale and I just go from there but the potato chip and oreo flavors have gotten my interest recently. I can't think of a really solid staple off the top of my head.. but salsa and chips and ice cream also come to mind.

1|0
    0|0
  • Cereal was mine for a while but now its oreos but not the original kind but rather the ones that as basically custard creams

1|0
    0|0
    • Have you ever made the Oreos into a cereal before?

• Show All
    • You should stop everything and try the Oreo and milk cereal.
      I donโ€™t even know what Maltesers is.

• Im going to buy them at the shop tomorrow and do exactly that.
      Ah, they might be a UK thing. They are like small chocolate balls with a sort of crispy centre

• I don't really snack much anymore. But when I do I prefer something crunchy and or salty. Pretzels, crackers, or tortilla chips.

1|0
    0|0
    • You need to try dried seaweed, the salted kind. Itโ€™s seriously the best

• I've never had seaweed, I tend to stay away from seafood because I'm incredibly allergic to shellfish and the possibility of cross contamination in dishes like sushi, sashimi and other similar dishes is too high.

• POHA AND CHAI

1|0
    0|0
  • Chocolate and ice cream and cake and cookies and brownies and milk-- especially chocolate ice cream and milk. ๐ŸŒฐ๐Ÿช๐Ÿง๐Ÿผ๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿถ๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿฐ
    ๐Ÿฅ›๐Ÿฅ›๐Ÿฅ›๐Ÿฅ›๐Ÿซ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹

1|0
    0|0
  • Chips and dip. Could go through a whole bag in 30 minutes

1|0
    0|0
  • If I'm eating healthy: grapes, bananas, and broccoli.

If not: cookie dough, Reeces, and waffles

1|0
    0|0
  • My weakness is fresh baked chocolate chip cookies. I love them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sunflower seeds, those hot spicy cheetos, cheese nips, and chips with guacamole dip.

1|0
    0|0
  • G-rated snack? Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Vanilla Bean Ice Cream.
    Non-G-rated snack? Vagina.

1|0
    0|0
  • Dried seaweed? Not bad! Basically I will snack on anything that doesn't snack on me first lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • I normally eat a lot of almonds or nuts in general, however I also like selfmade Protein bars ๐Ÿ˜‹

0|0
    0|0
    • Guessing you are a health nut? Do you know how to make Kombucha by any chance?

• Would you be suprised if I said "yes I do" ? ๐Ÿ˜‚
      And yes, I live quite healthy apart from my cheat days ๐Ÿ˜‹

• Dried seaweed? ๐Ÿคฎ YOU MERMAID

1|0
    0|0
  • I usually munch on Cheez-its, Ritz crackers and Twix bars.

0|0
    0|0
  • hot cheetos and takis

1|0
    0|0
  • Black bag hot Cheetos

1|0
    0|0
  • bubble gum

1|0
    0|0
  • Yogurt and cajo

1|0
    0|0
  • Beef jerky but I love nori too!

1|0
    0|0
  • Beef jerky, dried fruits

1|0
    0|0
  • I eat salted sunflower seeds all day long

1|0
    0|0
  • Onion rings

1|0
    0|0
  • Hummus and tortilla chips

1|0
    0|0
  • popcorn

1|0
    0|0
  • Protein shakes with milk or protein bars.

1|0
    0|0
  • Tortilla chips and a block of cream cheese.

1|0
    0|0
  • Rajma with raic

1|0
    0|0
  • pudding

1|0
    0|0
  • Good old casual chips

1|0
    0|0
  • potato chips