You win a $500 candy shopping spree, you have 30 minutes to grab all the candies you can that total up to $500. What do you grab?

Do you go for Chocolate, The gummies, gumballs, Licorice, or hard candy? For intents and purposes, this is $500 US.

3041

Most Helpful Girls

• All of the chocolate. Fuck the other shit, gimme the chocolate.

• Chocolate, chick o sticks, gummy bears, gummy sharks, gummy worms, gummy stawberies, gummy root beer bottles, rock candy, jaw breakers, paper candy, gumballs and lick em sticks, sour cherry chews, nerds, caramels and Reeses peanut butter cups.

Most Helpful Guys

• All the gummies, licorice sticks, belts and whatever there is. Some sour candy as well, I've never tried gumballs so that too, I don't know if marshmallows count but marshmallows as well. A bunch of chocolate bars, m n m's, skittles couple of lollipops and I've probably missed a whole lot more but for now, these.