You win a $500 candy shopping spree, you have 30 minutes to grab all the candies you can that total up to $500. What do you grab?

You win a $500 candy shopping spree, you have 30 minutes to grab all the candies you can that total up to $500. What do you grab?
Do you go for Chocolate, The gummies, gumballs, Licorice, or hard candy? For intents and purposes, this is $500 US.

2|1

Most Helpful Girls

• All of the chocolate. Fuck the other shit, gimme the chocolate.

0|2
    0|0
  • Chocolate, chick o sticks, gummy bears, gummy sharks, gummy worms, gummy stawberies, gummy root beer bottles, rock candy, jaw breakers, paper candy, gumballs and lick em sticks, sour cherry chews, nerds, caramels and Reeses peanut butter cups.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• All the gummies, licorice sticks, belts and whatever there is. Some sour candy as well, I've never tried gumballs so that too, I don't know if marshmallows count but marshmallows as well. A bunch of chocolate bars, m n m's, skittles couple of lollipops and I've probably missed a whole lot more but for now, these.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 28

• I don't think I like candy enough to appreciate a $500 candy voucher. I'd get some Strawberry Pull n' Peel Twizzlers for myself, and aisle of random stuff for my fat husband that he can share with my two kids. On the plus side, that's probably several years of Halloween candy I won't have to buy.

0|0
    0|0
  • The chocolate covered brazilnuts / hazelnuts / honeycomb,
    the spaceships,
    the ones that look like buttons with sprinkles on top in brown and white,
    Jelly babies both plain and icing sugar ones
    Sour gummies
    Sharks and snake gummies
    A large lemon cake
    And a box of icecream

0|1
    0|0
  • Omg my dream. Mike and ikes (of many flavors), some pez machines, now and laters, sour patch watermelon, reeses, black licorice, sour straws, pretty much anything sour. I dont like chocolate very much.

0|1
    1|0
  • M&Ms
    Skittles
    Maze Gum
    100 Grand
    Milky Way
    Twizzlers
    Blow Pops

0|1
    0|0
  • Lemonade sherbets, strawberry laces, refreshers and galaxy, caramac , Maltesers and Terrys chocolate orange. Oh yeah and jaffa cakes

0|1
    0|0
  • *all types of chocolate
    *Giant Rainbow Swirl Sucker
    *Laffy Taffy & plan Taffy
    *jawbreaker
    *Starbursts
    *Caramels
    *Lemon drops
    *Butterscotch
    *cotton candy
    *Jelly Beans

0|1
    0|0
  • I think 30 minutes is more than enough to get everything I want.

0|1
    0|0
  • Things that have a longlasting shelf life. It'd probably take a while to eat that much candy

0|1
    0|0
  • I am definitely into chocolate. It's my favorite vegetable. The more the merrier.

0|1
    0|0
  • Every kind of chocolate there is and caramels

Also sour candy

0|1
    0|0
  • Nerds rope, twizlers the peel off, peanut m&Ms , sour octopuses, now or later, gum and lollipops

0|1
    0|0
  • Chocolate, strawberry champagne gummy bears, strawberry daquiry gummy bears

0|1
    0|0
  • -Gum balls
    -Sour candy
    -Gummy bears
    -Chocolate etc.

0|1
    0|0
  • I grab all the money from the store. And a chocolate.

0|1
    0|0
  • Chocolate and gummies. I'd have a field day!!! πŸ˜‚

0|1
    0|0
  • Maybe the gummies and chocolate

0|2
    0|0
  • The chocolate, of course πŸ™„πŸ˜‹

0|1
    0|0
  • I would go for the chocolate.

0|1
    0|0
  • I LOVE Chocolate, so I’ll go with that.

0|1
    0|0
  • Chocolate and hard candy.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sweet licorice.

0|1
    0|0
  • Chocolates

0|1
    0|0
  • gummy bears

0|1
    0|0
  • I take all the Choco and gummy

0|1
    0|0
  • Licorice and chocolate

0|1
    1|0
  • The cash register

1|0
    0|0
  • Chocolate

0|0
    0|0
  • Is it just candy or all sweets?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 39

• Lol I don’t eat candy. I’m 26 years old.

0|0
    0|1
  • well... first you have to look into the context of grab meaning free or to take. Does not state how. Me working in construction and all... I would rent an industrial vacuum that goes into a stainless steal vat. Then park out side and start going to work. Clean out the WHOLE STORE!

However you did say 500 worth so... I would stick to either 1 dollar candies or 5 cent ones and weigh each one I wanted to take and then once finished you simply weigh and tally the cost.

0|1
    0|1
  • Not exactly candy person or what it's called having such cravings but I will choose $400 worth chocolate as it has higher shelf life (ranging from 8 months to an year) and rest $100 to what I felt like.

0|0
    0|0
  • The biggest jawbreaker I can find... so I can knock out the candy keep and take my time pillaging the store.

0|1
    0|0
  • Why am I drawn to answering such a silly question, lol? ...

Chocolate, Reese's, sour stuff, Butterfinger, then all the chocolate truffle varieties!

0|1
    0|0
  • I would only need about 30 seconds. Vosges 4oz chocolate bars are about $8. So 62 of them would be $496. Or I could go to the Godiva store and grab ten $50 boxes of chocolates.

0|1
    0|0
  • Licorice, non-chocolate misc., and some gummies make up about 70%. The remaining is an assortment of everything else.

0|1
    0|0
  • Taffies and gummies, I’m hoping to balance out my fortune with pain from the dentist

0|1
    0|0
  • Soo much Marabou as posdible but only the ones I like and the really expensive chocolate like all of them and just everything I like pretty much

0|1
    0|0
  • A few gummies, some chocolate, and alligator jerky. It's an acquired taste.

0|1
    0|0
  • Snickers sno-caps M & M Almond Joy Reese's Peanut Butter Cups Milky Way bars Three Musketeers Godiva chocolates you name it I'm getting it

0|1
    0|1
  • All the charamilk bars to see if I can win the $250 000

0|1
    0|0
  • O I will go for all the nuts chiclet and nuts cruncy chocolate of diary milk all. That's all for the day.

0|1
    0|0
  • All of it. Not even reading the labels I'm grabbing all that shit

0|1
    0|0
  • Iteraly anything I can I grab everything in my arm reach

0|1
    0|0
  • l would grab it all and hand it into a childs home for poor children

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd just take 5 bags and put all hard candy, chocolate and then gummies!

0|1
    0|0
  • I take bags and fill them with whatever I can put my hands on.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't, I run with the money and spend it on something else.

0|0
    0|0
  • A little kid's hand and give him or her my prize. I don't much care for candy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Chocolate

0|1
    0|0
    • I think I could eat just Chocolate all my life, actually one time I eat so much chocolate that I had, how to say "kidney attack" my system couldnt filter so much chocolate so I spend a day in the hospital

• Pez!

0|1
    0|0
  • Chocolate. For sure. πŸ˜‹

0|1
    0|0
  • Gummies are the way to go

0|2
    0|0
  • PEZ.

0|1
    0|0