Do you buy beef jerky? Do you like it?

I am an Asian and I like the American beef jerky. It is tasty.Do you buy beef jerky? Do you like it?

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• I love beef jerky, but very expensive in Japan compared to the US and doesn't taste quite the same. I tend to get "squid jerky" more often here (atarime).

I also tried turkey jerky one time while I was in Texas, and that was surprisingly good (I like it as much as beef jerky):

www.climaxjerky.com/.../turkey-jerky-2014.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • Thank goodness for Argentina...
    I make my own beef jerky once a month. It's relatively cheaper than in the US, so I can make more than I used to.

0|0
    0|0
    • You're from argentina?

• Show All
    • Good at English.

• I speak more than one language. Also, while I grew up in Argentina around the age of 6, there was a really popular farmer's market around Villa Carlos Paz that had people from all around the world. As the world's largest exporter of beef and some of the cheapest beef sales I have seen around the globe, it makes sense why some visit Argentina.
      Anyways, people spoke different languages, and I learned a bit of maybe 7 languages. I know some greetings, farewells and some small talk.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I’ve never gotten into the whole dehydrated meat thing. I don’t think I’ve ever even tried jerky but I really don’t want to... it reminds me of schmacko dog treats

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• I do like jerky, it is one of the few snacks I eat with clean conscience.
    I make my own, however, since it ends up costing far less.

0|0
    0|0
  • Beef jerky is great! A ton of variations and you can even make it yourself, Homemade for the win!

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes. It's okay. I do go cookoo for cocoa puffs over bacon jerky, though. I can't be trusted when that stuff is around.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's teriyaki flavor of course an Asian likes it.😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i like beef jerky it's good.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it but I don't buy it, I make my own.

0|0
    0|0
  • Jack links beef n cheese

0|0
    0|0
  • I love beef jerky.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

Recommended myTakes