What is your favorite alcoholic drink?

In the spirits of my current Tuesday mood, I'm curious about what GaGers like to gulp down on the weekend (or any other day of the week, if that's your preference).

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I usually keep it simple with some variation of vodka and a mixer. But it's legit cool when someone knows how to whip up exotic drinks that I'd otherwise have no clue existed or how to make.

wbu? What's your drink of choice? And if you don't mind I'm curious to get your opinion on a different alcohol related question... will you send me a message on my profile page?

0|0
    0|0
    • You can't send messages to someone's "profile", or am I missing something here?

• There's a message option from the profile page. I was gonna message you but it wouldn't let me... says you only allow message from peeps you're following.

• Yeah, I don't see why it would need to be a private message kind of thing

Most Helpful Girl

• Usually just whiskey on its own, with a whiskey stone if available. If I want something that actually tastes nice, I go for Manhattans or gay-ass martinis with the flavourings and shit.

1|1
    0|0
    • Is Manhattan the one with orange peel in it? Me and a friend just "had to" try that. Waste of money in my humble opinion πŸ˜…

• Yeah, I prefer my shit strong though and usually without the sugary stuff.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• Kinda depends on my mood. For when I feel lonely or have other negative thoughts, I prefer whiskey. With dinner, wine. When I'm hanging out with friends or watching sports, beer or cider

1|0
    0|0
  • I like Gibson's Finest whiskey mixed with strong coffee and a bit of chocolate milk.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am really into Mojitos... perfect for hot summer days.

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't like anything with alcohol lol..
    Monster energy and rockstar energy is my shit

0|0
    0|0
  • I drink white whisky like Cutty Sark , Love homemade Ouzo and Tsipouro,
    can drink tones of whine from honey (Oinomelo)

0|0
    0|0
  • Jello Shots

Hard Apple Cider

Mike's Hard Lemonade

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a simple man, I like red wine.

2|0
    0|0
  • I usually drink Moscow Mule or Tequila πŸ˜„

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't drink.. what a shame lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Tequila

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Alcohol makes me more inclined to wet the bed. And so my favourite alcoholic drink is none at all, I'm afraid.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well hey, It not like NOT drinking alcohol will kill you!
      Sounds sucky though if you'd ever want a "casual" drink with friends.

• Drinking it won't kill me, and not drinking it won't kill me. It's just more pleasant for me not drinking it. And drinks with friends are fine as nobody here questions sticking to fruit juice and water.

• Vodka and cranberry juice
    Alize and lemonade
    Midori and lemonade

Favorites 😍

1|0
    0|0
  • Red wine

1|0
    0|0
  • Definitely wi e

1|0
    0|0
  • Tequila Rose strawberry creme liqueur.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t drink

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes