What is your favorite alcoholic drink?

In the spirits of my current Tuesday mood, I'm curious about what GaGers like to gulp down on the weekend (or any other day of the week, if that's your preference).

711

Most Helpful Guy

• I usually keep it simple with some variation of vodka and a mixer. But it's legit cool when someone knows how to whip up exotic drinks that I'd otherwise have no clue existed or how to make.

wbu? What's your drink of choice? And if you don't mind I'm curious to get your opinion on a different alcohol related question... will you send me a message on my profile page?

• You can't send messages to someone's "profile", or am I missing something here?

• There's a message option from the profile page. I was gonna message you but it wouldn't let me... says you only allow message from peeps you're following.

• Yeah, I don't see why it would need to be a private message kind of thing

Most Helpful Girl

• Usually just whiskey on its own, with a whiskey stone if available. If I want something that actually tastes nice, I go for Manhattans or gay-ass martinis with the flavourings and shit.

• Is Manhattan the one with orange peel in it? Me and a friend just "had to" try that. Waste of money in my humble opinion πŸ˜…

• Yeah, I prefer my shit strong though and usually without the sugary stuff.