Let’s all rate Taco Bell. Your rating?

Let’s all rate Taco Bell. Your rating?
Let’s all rate Taco Bell. Your rating?
  • Delicious
  • Good
  • Ok
    Vote C
  • Not good
    Vote D
  • Disgusting
    Vote E
  • Never had it
    Vote F
  • Never even heard of it
    Vote G

2420

Most Helpful Girls

• Too salty. I only like their baja blast sodas that's it and their "refried beans" that they use? Those are powdered freeze dried shit that they add hot water to, so you really don't have any idea if what you are eating is actually beans!

• I don’t like many fast food places, but Taco Bell chalupas OH EM GEE 😍 I actually don’t like anything else off their menu - I think it’s the fried bread that appeals 🤤
    We don’t have Taco Bell here - actually one opened in Brisbane last year and I (don’t judge me) flew up to get my paws on some chalupas but they aren’t on the menu 😑
    So it’s been 452 days since I last had a chalupa. Life if tough but I’ve attached a photo of the last baby I demolished in the dreams I’ll meet another one soon

Most Helpful Guys

• Sorry Taco Bell to me is delicious, my friends and family still can't understand it. My dad calls it dog food. :) What can I say It tastes good, it's cheap and filling...

• I do love the Ariana Grande Burrito, and the free Toilet Paper with every meal deal