• Never had it
    Vote F
  • Never even heard of it
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|2

Most Helpful Girls

• Too salty. I only like their baja blast sodas that's it and their "refried beans" that they use? Those are powdered freeze dried shit that they add hot water to, so you really don't have any idea if what you are eating is actually beans!

0|1
    0|0
  • I don’t like many fast food places, but Taco Bell chalupas OH EM GEE 😍 I actually don’t like anything else off their menu - I think it’s the fried bread that appeals 🤤
    We don’t have Taco Bell here - actually one opened in Brisbane last year and I (don’t judge me) flew up to get my paws on some chalupas but they aren’t on the menu 😑
    So it’s been 452 days since I last had a chalupa. Life if tough but I’ve attached a photo of the last baby I demolished in the dreams I’ll meet another one soon

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Sorry Taco Bell to me is delicious, my friends and family still can't understand it. My dad calls it dog food. :) What can I say It tastes good, it's cheap and filling...

0|1
    0|0
  • I do love the Ariana Grande Burrito, and the free Toilet Paper with every meal deal

0|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 22

What Guys Said 18

• Tried it once when it came to england. Im not sure they are legally allowed to call that crap food over here.

Tasted like watery gravel and a lab full of chemical flavours. Its no wonder Americans are the way they are if thats what their eating. Never felt so ill after a meal in my life, and way over priced for what it is.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would not go out of my way to eat there, but it would be acceptable on infrequent occasions.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would rate them a 3/5 cause after that scare with
    onions causing people fatal illnesses with hepatitis i just
    can't find myself eating there too much of high risk.

0|1
    0|0
  • I had Taco Bell earlier today; the new gordita crunch box. It wasn't all that good. The traditional gordita is way better.

0|1
    0|0
  • Taco Bell is munchy heaven...

Taco Time is its inbred cousin.

0|1
    0|0
  • I haven't been there in a long time, so I don't quite remember.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's funny how Taco Time is never mentioned anywhere. Can't remember the last Taco Bell I ever went to

0|1
    0|0
  • Truly disgusting. Their food always reminds me of crap dug up from the bottom of a dumpster. It even looks like something someone threw in the trash.

0|1
    0|1
  • 12 Soft Tacos, no lettuce. With mild taco sauce. Delicious. However, adult diaper is recommended.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nothing close to real Mexican food

0|1
    0|0
  • I hate Taco Bell bro, so much.

0|2
    0|0
  • Never been there.

0|1
    0|0
  • I love it, but it always gives me the shits