• I love them
    Vote A
  • I dont like them
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Girls

• I have a love-hate relationship with bananas. I hate how my mouth feels after eating one but I like some banana flavoured things like milkshakes. And banana bread makes me ill.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Yeah, they're alright.
    I only like them when they aren't ripe though, I find them to taste less appetizing once they are ripe so I always eat them when they aren't ripe :D

0|1
    0|0
  • Spiders are attracted to bananas. The spiders in a nearby area will gather and spin their webs. Cornering the banana, spiders will use very intelligent attack methods to carve out the banana and secure their food. After the food is secured, the spiders leave through windows. But, these beastly predators are not done yet. You remember your hot pocket? It was eaten by these scum of the earth. But the main question is, how did they become so intelligent? Well, in 300 BC, spiders were just brought forth into this world. They were looked down upon by every animal, and as a result, nobody cared about them. But a rogue and dashingly handsome spider named Sav used this time to create an ultimate technique. Day after day humans would come home and see their bread gone. Little did they know, in a corner, a spider was laughing at them. The spiders won, and so they passed down this godly technique from spider generation to spider generation.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 23

What Guys Said 14

Recommended myTakes