Do you drink coffee for social purposes, boredom purposes or taste purposes?

I drink coffee cause I want to indulge once in a while but can't afford things like lobster, scallop, sushi or alaskan crab - when I walk to a coffee shop and treat myself to a $2.00 coffee - I feel very good.

511

Most Helpful Guys

• I only drink coffee when I'm really tired and it's purely for the stimulation

• I drink coffee because it is soooo good. Prob jizz in my pants if I had a lot. I just have it at home is all.

Most Helpful Girl

• Love my coffee, for me it is social, taste and possibly slightly addicted, lol.
    I work at SB and its a good thing, because that shit is like liquid crack, lol... I'm def a repeat offender multiple times a day.