Do you drink coffee for social purposes, boredom purposes or taste purposes?

I drink coffee cause I want to indulge once in a while but can't afford things like lobster, scallop, sushi or alaskan crab - when I walk to a coffee shop and treat myself to a $2.00 coffee - I feel very good.

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• I only drink coffee when I'm really tired and it's purely for the stimulation

0|0
    0|0
  • I drink coffee because it is soooo good. Prob jizz in my pants if I had a lot. I just have it at home is all.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Love my coffee, for me it is social, taste and possibly slightly addicted, lol.
    I work at SB and its a good thing, because that shit is like liquid crack, lol... I'm def a repeat offender multiple times a day.

0|0
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• I drink coffee to keep myself awake and I love the flavor of French Vanilla. My parents drink it and a lot of adults drink it and I want to fit in.

0|0
    0|0
  • I drink for caffeine purposes otherwise I'd stay in bed and lose my job.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like coffee. I only drink it when I'm tired.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing wrong with indulging in coffee, i like up to 2-4 cups of coffee a day.

0|0
    0|0
  • Coffee is awesome love it I drink it cause it's greatif it would cost $50.00 I'd still drink it lol

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s the for aroma and the taste.

0|0
    0|0
  • Taste for me

0|0
    0|0
  • I drink coffee to stay awake:)!

0|0
    0|0
  • taste and keeps me awake

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Social and taste. Can't drink too much caffeine but most friends drink coffee of some description so I've tried.. I'll have a flat white😂

0|0
    1|0
  • Without my morning coffee you best give me a wide berth.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't drink coffee, maybe I'm missing out lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Boredom purposes lol.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes