What's Your Favorite Fast Food Restaurant?

Most of us eat fast food so don't lie😂😂 my favorites are

Salems
Zaxbys
Five Guys
Popeyes😂😂 my grandad loooooovvvessss Popeyes but he need to stop eating there so much for his health😒
TBH i prefer home cooked meals any day but sometimes u don't feel like cooking🤷🏾‍

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• By cuisine:
    Burgers - Jack in the Box. The Habit.
    Pizza - Dutchman's
    Japanese - Truya
    Chinese (fake) - Panda Express
    Chinese (real) - Mandarin Gourmet
    Other - Taco Bell (don't you dare call that shit Mexican food! LOL!)

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• Burger King by far the first words out of my mouth as a child were bur bur king. That's what I had for dinner tonight

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't eat it and I am not lying. The last time was about 7-8 years ago, probably Jack in the Box or something like that.

1|0
    0|0
  • Chicken places: Popeyes...
    Otherwise, Taco Bell.
    I try to not make a habit out of fast food though.

1|0
    0|0
  • McDonalds. Have you ever heard of it? They make hamburgers.

1|0
    0|0
  • Chick-fil-A or a local burger place my friends and I all ways eat at

1|0
    0|0
  • Taco bell. I rarely eat fast food and even rarer will I eat it sober but taco bell is the only exception. Something about that flavor.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lately I have been grabbing the Wendy's 4 for $4 at lunch.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't eat fast food normally but like Taco-Del-Mar is my jam when I do.

1|0
    0|0
  • wendys
    i always get a spicy chicken with fries and a natural lemonade

1|0
    0|0
  • Kay eff cee

@Princesspie

2|0
    0|0
  • panda express

1|0
    0|0
  • Taco Bell!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Subway for me

1|0
    0|0
  • Roasted chicken

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I don't eat fast food anymore. Used to eat it a lot but it just doesn't taste good or make me feel well after so I've done away with fast food entirely

1|1
    0|0
    • Im the same way with most fast food chains but i still eat at some every once in a while. But im happy that you stopped for good. Im trying to do the same also :)

• Show All
    • Yeah thanks. Maybe we can talk more about healthy eating because i really want to get more into that!! I hope u have a wonderful rest of ur night!!😊

• No problem! Yeah, for sure! I can help you out if you'd like. I can get you in touch with a doctor who knows a lot about healthy eating. He's in a discord server I'm in and he would be more than happy to help you out with any health-related/medical questions you may have at any point in time. He helps a lot of people online and he's super friendly. The discord server also has a ton of other people on the same path, trying to eat as healthy as possible and there's a variety of text chats that are really helpful.
      Here's the link: https://discord.gg/b4wkJf

Once you join, go to the 'verification voice chat' and hang out there. A moderator will come verify you and let you in. They'll first ask about yourself and you can let them know what you need or your goals of healthy eating and they'll be more than happy to help you out with any questions or concerns you have.

• Subway
    Applebees
    Japanese
    Chinese
    And so much more

1|0
    0|0
  • Chic Fil A
    Wendy's for their salads
    Burger King for their shakes (Oreo, pumpkin flavored etc.)

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like fast food
    I'm a vegetarian
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

1|0
    0|0
  • KFC or Taco Bell

1|0
    0|0
    • I haven't eaten at those places in years!! But i personally like Popeyes better than KFC lol

• Show All
    • Thanks! Have a great night!

Recommended myTakes