I usually grill or bake my food. Or steam my veggies.
But let's face it (I'm a country girl) and there's nothing like fried okra, squash and a green tomato together. Or the much loved fried chicken that I can't eat lol only because of some unknown reason fried chicken makes me sick probably the Crohn's disease talking though.
So dish it out- how often do you enjoy the unhealthy yet yummy fried food?
- Rarely, I try to grill, bake, etc
- Often, fried anything is yummy
- Sometimes, maybe only a fried meat with baked or steamed veggies
- Only very seldom, I stay away from fried foods
- Never, I don't eat fried foods
- Other- Whatever wasn't on the poll list
- Other Other
Most Helpful Guy
Before or after my heart attack? I'm from the south and when we fried everything. Lots of Crisco, oil and B-B_Que my arteries are pretty free of cholesterol doctor says. My chest pain was just angina. lol
Most Helpful Girl
I don't like the taste of most fried foods. I voted never. I don't doubt I've eaten them before, though.