Recipe for a low carb, sugar free easy to make cakes o breads?

Do anyone know any recipe? Im going to a bithday and I want to bring something healthy. It has to be low carb and sugar free (or at least something that uses Stevia. no Natuvia) because my sister and her husband are on a KETO diet and they can't consume neither sugar or carbs and the only sugar they can eat it is Stevia, not other kind of sugar: no honey, no agave, no Natuvia.

Thanks

13

Most Helpful Guy

• there's probably like a jello you could make. consult your local grocer

Most Helpful Girl

• You should google keto desserts. It’s a pretty common diet right now so there are a ton of recipes out there, you’ll be able to choose from plenty and just look through the ingredients for the amount of sugar. Or refine your search for keto desserts with no sugar.