Pizza/wings or tacos/quesadillas for dinner tonight?

I can't decide what I want for dinner. All day I wanted pizza. Then my boyfriend came home and started talkin about this really good taco place near us. Now I'm torn 😫😫😫.
  • Pizza/wings
    Vote A
  • Tacos/quesadillas
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
We ended up ordering both!

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• all are great, but i eat tacos multiple times a week

1|0
    0|0
    • Haha I'm not a big taco fan. I like burritos and quesadillas better. My boyfriend is the taco person.

• i used to like burritos better but i feel like you taste the meat better in a taco and have rice and beans on the side compared to a burrito. I have a weakness for al pastor tacos

• Yeah but I feel like if I wanna focus on rice and beans then I'll just eat rice and beans. That's a whole separate meal haha.

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

What Girls Said 4

• Seeing as I don't like tacos. Pizza & wings will do.

1|0
    0|0
  • What are Pizza wings?

1|0
    0|0
  • Pizza and wings, and now I want some xD

1|0
    0|0
    • I knowww haha. I've been craving the pizza all day, but the other place has these amazing shrimp quesadillas that I looove and now also craving.

• Show All
    • Maybe. Or just get it all haha. We're fatasses

• LMAO don't feel bad, i'm eating late too and it happens to be tv dinners for a change.

• Tacos/Quesadillas

1|0
    0|0
    • We got all of it, pretty. And I ended up falling asleep before it came. So I'm up eating now haha

• Doll. And I don't know how you can do that, I can never eat after when I wake up lmao

Recommended myTakes