Do you prefer coke, coke zero or diet coke?

• Coke
  • Coke Zero
  • Diet Coke
    Vote C
  • Coke No Sugar
    Vote D
  • Coke Life
    Vote E
  • None of them
    Vote F

927

Most Helpful Guys

• Coke was orginal I like to stick to original. Diet has way too much diabetic sweeteners. Bad for liver.

• I prefer Pepsi 0 and Diet Mountain Dew

• Wow this is big thank you so much for most helpful award Red Robin. I am a points hunter and I'm getting very close to making 100, 000 points on this site and I really needed MHA and I got it thanks 😍

Most Helpful Girls

• hi, full fat coke or any soda/fizzy/cordial/squash drink all the way everytime... a human is designed to recognise sugar in its dna biological make up. simply it is proven if a diet sugar free product is consumed the body thinks it has received sugar and responds accordingly but it gets confused, artificial sweetners are 300 times sweeter than sugar, your body can go into fat store mode, create insulin, make you more hungry and thirsty... i stick to full fat versions of soda, cordials etc same for my children, we are not obese or have tooth decay or diabetes... id rather natural than chemicals any day xx
    therenegadepharmacist.com/.../...ness-1024x681.png

• Artificial sweeteners are sweeter, just as you say.. but that's why only a small amount is used. It's not like sugar is being replaced with artificial sweetener gram for gram. That being said, anyone can do a little research on both regular and diet sodas and realize that they're extremely bad for you. Get your sugar/carbs from natural sources like fruit and you'll be far better off ;)

• @heartSnatcher those sweeters are the worst. Taste like shit. The soda tastes bad. They cause cancer and no point you don’t save that much on calories either
      Just have the real stuff just less of it

• Have you tried Mexican Coke?
      upload.wikimedia.org/.../...d_in_United_States.jpg
      It's essentially the Original with the cane sugar.