Do you prefer coke, coke zero or diet coke?

Do you prefer coke, coke zero or diet coke?
  • Coke
    Vote A
  • Coke Zero
    Vote B
  • Diet Coke
    Vote C
  • Coke No Sugar
    Vote D
  • Coke Life
    Vote E
  • None of them
    Vote F
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|2

Most Helpful Guys

• Coke was orginal I like to stick to original. Diet has way too much diabetic sweeteners. Bad for liver.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer Pepsi 0 and Diet Mountain Dew

1|0
    0|0
    • Wow this is big thank you so much for most helpful award Red Robin. I am a points hunter and I'm getting very close to making 100, 000 points on this site and I really needed MHA and I got it thanks 😍

Most Helpful Girls

• hi, full fat coke or any soda/fizzy/cordial/squash drink all the way everytime... a human is designed to recognise sugar in its dna biological make up. simply it is proven if a diet sugar free product is consumed the body thinks it has received sugar and responds accordingly but it gets confused, artificial sweetners are 300 times sweeter than sugar, your body can go into fat store mode, create insulin, make you more hungry and thirsty... i stick to full fat versions of soda, cordials etc same for my children, we are not obese or have tooth decay or diabetes... id rather natural than chemicals any day xx
    therenegadepharmacist.com/.../...ness-1024x681.png

1|1
    0|0
    • Artificial sweeteners are sweeter, just as you say.. but that's why only a small amount is used. It's not like sugar is being replaced with artificial sweetener gram for gram. That being said, anyone can do a little research on both regular and diet sodas and realize that they're extremely bad for you. Get your sugar/carbs from natural sources like fruit and you'll be far better off ;)

• @heartSnatcher those sweeters are the worst. Taste like shit. The soda tastes bad. They cause cancer and no point you don’t save that much on calories either
      Just have the real stuff just less of it

• Have you tried Mexican Coke?
      upload.wikimedia.org/.../...d_in_United_States.jpg
      It's essentially the Original with the cane sugar.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 25

• I prefer the real coke nomsayin?

1|1
    0|0
  • Diet coke

1|0
    0|0
  • Coke. If I'm going to drink the shit, I don't need any other bullshit with it to alter it or "make it better for me", which is bullshit in itself really. Just plain Coke please thank you.

1|0
    0|0
  • Original Coke hands down the best taste plus Diet Coke and Coke Zero are way worse for you sure Coke has high fructose corn syrup but the aspartame in Diet Coke and Coke Zero can can give you cancer and dementia.

1|1
    0|0
    • Seconding that.

Have you tried the "Hencho en Mexico" Coke? Mexican Coke (that's sent to the U. S.) still uses only plain sugar. (Unfortunately for the Mexicans, the Coke made available to them in Mexico, though has been shifted to high fructose corn syrup. But that's another story.)

• Show All
    • Yeah, I was surprised, too. And then, I found a 6-pack in my local Target. Just this year, I found it a Publix opened in my area and I found it there, too.
      upload.wikimedia.org/.../...d_in_United_States.jpg

• @N192K001 Thanks I gotta find this I also was thinking about trying Coca Cola Life since its all natural and less calories

• Just a normal coke, if you are going to drink it, you might as well enjoy it

1|0
    0|0
  • Definitely the original coke. Can’t best it
    And sprite. Too fresh

1|1
    0|0
  • Diet coke is nicer to me, coke is too sweet and coke zero is so flat and never tried coke life

1|0
    0|0
  • None. They make my teeth hurt and upset. my stomach.

1|0
    0|0
  • Used to love coke

Not supposed to have it anymore I’m
    Diabetic

Cherry coke is the bomb tho

1|0
    0|0
  • None.

I don't drink anything fizzy/sparkling.

1|1
    0|0