You win a free trip to the world's best, all you can eat buffet. What's On Your Plate?

Imagine you have won a free trip to a 5 star all you can eat buffet. They are renowned for serving all kinds of cuisines... if you can't see it then they will make it for you. All the dishes are cooked to your every wish. What would you put on your plate?
You win a free trip to the world's best, all you can eat buffet. What's On Your Plate?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Protein. Eating carbs or fat at a buffet is not good value for money, since protein, pound for pound, is the most expensive macro-nutrient in terms of how much it costs to get your hands on it. More specifically, seafood and shellfish.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Shrimp, asparagus, broccoli, and probably bread... ooo, and mozzarella and tomatoes with balsamic vinegar and basil.

1|0
    0|0
    • Though, all in moderate amounts

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Uncooked, the heart of my ex-girlfriend's husband ground up like served as a steak tartare.

www.idratherbeachef.com/.../steak-tartare-4.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • Seafood. Top quality meat. Caviar (Just so I can). Fruit and lots of it for smoothies.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nothing. I abhor buffets. They are absolutely disgusting in every way, and should be totally outlawed. I'd sell my prize for the price of a decent steak dinner at a local chop house.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can get that at Golden Corral all day long. Is that the world's best buffet?

0|0
    0|0
    • Golden Corral is a little bit plebish. I'm talking 5 star standards. Eating with silver spoons and a personal butler who runs over with the sound of a bell. The kind of place where the average customer walks in with a suit and tie.

• I never seen a buffet or heard of a buffet like that being five stars with butlers on hand. Most buffets are kind of cheap and I am not a fan of them. I don't like cheap cafeteria food

• Surf and turf, every variety you can imagine.

1|0
    0|0
  • A bic mac.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lots of seafood

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I'd just be like "no thanks, I don't wanna leave my house"
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

0|0
    0|0
    • Whoa, I'm a hermit myself but free food is free food. I'd do anything for a good meal I don't have to cook myself lol.

• I live off energy drinks, mac and cheese, and misery
      xx
      ~ Mrs Manson

Recommended myTakes