You win a free trip to the world's best, all you can eat buffet. What's On Your Plate?

Imagine you have won a free trip to a 5 star all you can eat buffet. They are renowned for serving all kinds of cuisines... if you can't see it then they will make it for you. All the dishes are cooked to your every wish. What would you put on your plate?

28

Most Helpful Guy

• Protein. Eating carbs or fat at a buffet is not good value for money, since protein, pound for pound, is the most expensive macro-nutrient in terms of how much it costs to get your hands on it. More specifically, seafood and shellfish.

Most Helpful Girl

• Shrimp, asparagus, broccoli, and probably bread... ooo, and mozzarella and tomatoes with balsamic vinegar and basil.

• Though, all in moderate amounts