Do You Like Coffee Or Tea Better?

I hate coffee. No matter how many chances I gave it it just don't taste good to me! Everyone in my household loves coffe except me. But I love tea😜
  • Coffee
    Vote A
  • Tea
    Vote B
  • Both
    Vote C
  • None
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I prefer coffee, even black, but not for the taste. I enjoy the taste of tea more, I think. But as a picker-upper in the mornings, I don't find tea quite doing that for me as coffee for whatever reason.

1|0
    0|0
    • It might even be psychological. I associate tea with "relaxing". Coffee to me is like I'm running late for work and I slept past the alarm and I need something to zap me into consciousness. That's where I need my coffee fix, and tea doesn't quite substitute for me in those scenarios.

• I understand exactly what ur saying!

• Burnt cold coffee is really my favorite from the bottom of a pot on the burner off. Sometimes I start the day with a cold cup of coffee from the morning before. seriously. I learned how to drink coffee black when there was no cream or sugar available.

I like tea but just plain.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• hey, being typically British its tea all the way, my fav is Earl Grey... if i do have coffee its served as French coffee... xx

1|0
    0|0
    • Hi! I've nv had Earl Grey b4. I love Black Tea and Green Tea the best with honey and lemons😋😋😋

• Show All
    • french coffee is awesome and really naughty!!! you make a fresh black coffee from ground beans add brown sugar and stir, settle, then turn a spoon and pour at least double cream onto the back of the spoon the cream settles on the top of the coffee... hhhhmmmm.. xx

• Lol tbh i dont really like coffee

• I'm your basic white bitch when it comes to my Starbucks haha. Pumpkin spice 😍. But I love tea too. My Fifi used to make me this tea when I couldn't sleep and it would relax me instantly.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Tea is amazing when you are sick. Coffee just makes me feel sick 😛

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm with you. Coffee is just too bitter to me. I'll take black tea, green tea, hot tea, cold tea, sun tea, an Arnold Palmer (half tea/ half lemonade), whatever, as long as it isn't coffee. Plus tea has less caffeine.

1|0
    0|0
  • I drink my coffee black but I don't enjoy the flavor of coffee at all

1|0
    0|1
  • i like tea better lol but i dont really like coffee i mean i like iced coffee that stuff is good

1|0
    0|0
  • I love to drink coffee in any moment of the day. Especially in the morning.

1|0
    0|0
  • I didn't like coffee that much until I was 40 years old. I still like to drink green tea sometimes, but I can't eat a donut or dessert when I drink tea. I eat Pop-Tarts for breakfast. I usually drink coffee. I don't like every kind of coffee. I like the Maxwell House Original Roast. I hated the taste of coffee when I was less than 20 years old. Starbucks restaurant makes it seem like teens and college students are always drinking coffee. I don't believe that. Sometimes young people order a Pumpkin Spice Latte at Starbucks. That's not really a cup of coffee. A latte is much sweeter than a cup of coffee.

0|0
    0|0
  • Coffee only,

1|1
    0|0
  • Coffee ☕

1|0
    0|0
  • Coffee... love my Americano with raw sugar in the morning!!!

1|0
    0|0
    • LOL all my gparents drink in the morning is coffee😂

• LOL!!! The older you get, the stronger the coffee!!!

• Ikr😂😂

What Girls Said 8

• I like Cold Coffee only.
    I Like Cold or Hot Tea so I like Tea Better.

1|0
    0|0
  • I can't live without coffee.

1|1
    0|0
  • I like tea more

1|0
    0|0
  • I love green tea

1|0
    0|0
  • I love tea

1|0
    0|0
  • Black coffee
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

1|0
    0|0
  • Tea💚 especially at breakfast

1|0
    0|0
  • I wish i liked tea but it tastes like how i imagine perfume tastes.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes