Do You Like Coffee Or Tea Better?

I hate coffee. No matter how many chances I gave it it just don't taste good to me! Everyone in my household loves coffe except me. But I love tea😜
  • Coffee
  • Tea
  • Both
    Vote C
  • None
    Vote D

1011

Most Helpful Guys

• I prefer coffee, even black, but not for the taste. I enjoy the taste of tea more, I think. But as a picker-upper in the mornings, I don't find tea quite doing that for me as coffee for whatever reason.

• It might even be psychological. I associate tea with "relaxing". Coffee to me is like I'm running late for work and I slept past the alarm and I need something to zap me into consciousness. That's where I need my coffee fix, and tea doesn't quite substitute for me in those scenarios.

• I understand exactly what ur saying!

• Burnt cold coffee is really my favorite from the bottom of a pot on the burner off. Sometimes I start the day with a cold cup of coffee from the morning before. seriously. I learned how to drink coffee black when there was no cream or sugar available.

I like tea but just plain.

Most Helpful Girls

• hey, being typically British its tea all the way, my fav is Earl Grey... if i do have coffee its served as French coffee... xx

• Hi! I've nv had Earl Grey b4. I love Black Tea and Green Tea the best with honey and lemons😋😋😋

• french coffee is awesome and really naughty!!! you make a fresh black coffee from ground beans add brown sugar and stir, settle, then turn a spoon and pour at least double cream onto the back of the spoon the cream settles on the top of the coffee... hhhhmmmm.. xx

• Lol tbh i dont really like coffee

• I'm your basic white bitch when it comes to my Starbucks haha. Pumpkin spice 😍. But I love tea too. My Fifi used to make me this tea when I couldn't sleep and it would relax me instantly.