Pepsi gives me taste buds multiple orgasms?

Why am I so addicted to Pepsi, I can't stop drinking it, I fought the temptations a while back and I'm back on the Pepsi bruh, I need professional help. I think it can make you fat because of the sugar, is that true?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're actually addicted then it's to the caffeine in the drink. I used to have the same issue with Coke.

The sugar content is very high - which in a lesser extent is also addictive - but is infinitely less harmful to your body than the artificial sweeteners in the "diet" options or the new lower-sugar sweeteners now added to most soft drinks in the UK to avoid the sugar tax.

The FDA has halted every study performed on artificial sweeteners that started to show they might be harmful, but consider the fact that 100 tears ago symptoms of what we now call ADD/ADHD were virtually unheard of. Since non-nutritive sweeteners like aspartame, acesulfame k, saccharine and sucralose have been included the numbers have exploded. Not to mention the known fact that all artificial sweeteners are laxatives if consumed in large quantities - which is almost impossible to avoid today. They can cause nausea, headaches, vomiting, dizziness, and the effect on unborn children's mental health issues is unknown (by scientific terms)

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• dude, it’s that fucking corn syrup. i cannot bring that horribly delicious poison in a can into my house. i have no self control. so addicting lol but coke over pepsi every. damn. time.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Like pepsi is better than coke but it's still like inserting trash into yor body. Just drink water, tea, and coffee like I do. Unless its liquor, if you're drinking then pick whatever soda you want

1|0
    0|0
  • You can get a very nasty untreatable disease called pepsi pussy, makes your vaginal secretions acidic, and you can't fall pregnant, then comes the horrible rashes, your brain turns to salad, and you die a horrible death, best stick to coke in moderation.

0|0
    0|0
    • I feel like you just made that up, like the time when I was eight and my dad used to fool me by saying he did a magic trick under the sheets and then gummy bears appeared, you can't trick me.

• Sugar in soda. Has been known to put some weight. to some of us. As long as you have an average metabolism and you exercise with an active lifestyle. You will be fine

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it can make you fat.
    I also love Pepsi more than coke

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes it can

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, sugar is bad for you for a multiple reasons.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep it can

0|0
    0|0
  • what would pepsi clear do to you

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it will make your ass grow.

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 4

• I can relate. I feel the same way about Sun Drop- I love it!

1|0
    0|0
  • WTF? Yuck! Only psychos like Pepsi over Coke.

2|0
    0|0
  • Cool👏

0|0
    0|0
  • Yupe

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes