Pepsi gives me taste buds multiple orgasms?

Why am I so addicted to Pepsi, I can't stop drinking it, I fought the temptations a while back and I'm back on the Pepsi bruh, I need professional help. I think it can make you fat because of the sugar, is that true?

510

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're actually addicted then it's to the caffeine in the drink. I used to have the same issue with Coke.

The sugar content is very high - which in a lesser extent is also addictive - but is infinitely less harmful to your body than the artificial sweeteners in the "diet" options or the new lower-sugar sweeteners now added to most soft drinks in the UK to avoid the sugar tax.

The FDA has halted every study performed on artificial sweeteners that started to show they might be harmful, but consider the fact that 100 tears ago symptoms of what we now call ADD/ADHD were virtually unheard of. Since non-nutritive sweeteners like aspartame, acesulfame k, saccharine and sucralose have been included the numbers have exploded. Not to mention the known fact that all artificial sweeteners are laxatives if consumed in large quantities - which is almost impossible to avoid today. They can cause nausea, headaches, vomiting, dizziness, and the effect on unborn children's mental health issues is unknown (by scientific terms)

Most Helpful Girl

• dude, it’s that fucking corn syrup. i cannot bring that horribly delicious poison in a can into my house. i have no self control. so addicting lol but coke over pepsi every. damn. time.