What's your diet like 🤔?

Personally, I'm a pescatarian, though pretty much eat an exclusively vegetarian diet on 28/30 days of the month 🥑🥦🌶🥒🥐🍑🍓🐟

Feel free to specify in the comments!
  • No restrictions
    Vote A
  • Vegetarian
    Vote B
  • Pescatarian
    Vote C
  • Vegan
    Vote D
  • Gluten- or lacto free
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I say no restrictions. But I actually mean balancing vegetables, grains, dairy and meat all in one. I don't hork down food with no care for my body, and often i'll go with vegan alternatives since I find them to be healthy then dairy or meat based products. But I need a source of calcium and protein, and the Italian in me won't let me stop eating spaghetti and meatballs topped with shredded mozzarella.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Vegan. All organic. I don’t do caffeine, or added sugars, preservatives, colors, etc. I sweeten desserts with applesauce, and no one I feed them to can tell the difference. I’m kind of a health nut.

And my mum has celiac. So when I go home I end up mostly cutting gluten just so that I don’t contaminate her kitchen with things that are poisonous to her.

2|0
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 39

• Red meat in every meal

1|0
    0|0
  • I have restrictions but don't fit into any of those groups. My work in agriculture revealed to me that less animals die per 1000 calories of meat vs 1000 calories of soybeans due to tilling, heavy fossil fuel based nitrogen inputs and heavy pesticide use (mice and baby rabbits being the most dramatic but the fungi are what matter ecologically). The ecological impact is also less if you rotate animals into no till systems and tweak your pest management to avoid pesticides.

I eat meat usually the bulk of my calories, mostly game meat like elk or moose or grassfed beef, raw beef liver 2x a week, cooked or fermented veggies, seafood partcularly molluscs, and eggs. I dont count calories.

This is the base, everything else should be considered a treat.

I eat a tiny bit of milk in the form of kefir and ferment a lot of my veggies as well. Id consider raw a2 milk in small quantities as a treat.

I eat sourdough whole grains but only in small quantities and infrequently.

I do not eat sugars, grains, dairy, some veggies I have reactions to and I dont touch soy with a mile long stick.

1|0
    0|0
  • I used to be vegaquarian as I call it but I needed more iron in my diet so I had to reintroduce other meats. Still I mostly eat vegetarian, veggies are delicious.

1|0
    0|0
    • By the way I found your fashion blog, it's really well put together. Are you really a daughter of Zeus?* I could believe you are directly from the loins of a supreme deity given your looks.

(*King of the Gods AKA Jupiter)

• I'm an omnivore but for some reason anytime eat a piece of fresh fruit it makes me gag 🤔 still unsure why lol

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh and I'm suspicious I've developed a lactose intolerance

• Show All
    • @princessfromjupiter Yeah I've noticed that about gluten-free foods too; I've tried gluten-free spaghetti -- and it was horrible! xD These bunny cookies were nice though, lol:
      www.annies.com/.../...okies_CocoaVanilla_CR___.png

@triximan Dang that's unfortunate about fresh fruit in your case; I like most fruits and couldn't imagine being without them that way, haha.

• Yeah man I am a bit gutted I can't enjoy fruit as it's supposed to be tasty and good for you lol. Have to get my vitamin c from other sources.

• Ketogenic diet. Meat, broccoli, cheese. Variations of and combinations of those items. Sometimes throw in some kale.

1|0
    0|0
  • Jxpxtxr, Is that you? by the way my diet consists of mostly protein based foods

1|1
    0|0
  • Uh, no restrictions. I do make a lot of mexican food though.

1|0
    0|0
  • I live by my own diet
    And here are the tips I follow
    Diets Suck, Drop It!! ↗

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm lactose intolerant, but I'll use lactose pills and eat fancy cheese and stuff on special occasions. Otherwise, I just don't eat a ton of red meat (has more fat and expensive), and eat a ton of veggies.

1|0
    0|0
  • vegetarian and no refined sugar. 51 and still healthy

1|0
    0|0
    • That sounds pretty healthy! I don't eat much refined sugar & sodium either :)

• yeah salt is not good either. eating absolutely no refined sugar means no procedded food at all so every thing is made fresh and clean from scratch. lots of work though so takes a lot of commitment. just cutting down is better than nightly junk food

• Like this..

2|0
    1|1
  • I'm on a see food diet. I see food and I eat. Sea food isn't on my menu.

1|0
    0|0
  • Anything but junk food. I am a healthy eater. So it's not really a diet.

1|0
    0|0
  • Vegetarian Indian food usually/normally

Chicken or fish when all of us , as a family want to eat either of them.

We can't eat same food everyday right? So we eat chicken or fish whenever​ we would want to enjoy as a family. It's like once in 3 months.

Or when special guest visits us.

I'm really okk with everything except for beef. It's like, our religion gives importance to animals. But greater respect is given to cows. Our cows are different too.

I don't follow my religion but I wouldn't go against my religion , so no beef please.

1|0
    0|0
  • I eat practiically everything. I can do vegan or whatever., but if we werent supposed to eat animals why do they taste so good?

0|0
    1|0
  • I can eat anything edible. Meat, insects, bugs and other stuff, just not junk food.

1|1
    0|0
  • No restrictions. I basically only eat one real meal a day anyways and I'm still somehow considered overweight even though I also get a lot of exercise.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well it doesn't really matter how many meals you eat, if you eat 5 smaller 300-400 kcal meals it's still gonna be healthier than eating 1 3000 kcal meal..

• Extinct lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I hope to someday minimize or eliminate red meat 🥩 🍖

1|0
    0|1
  • I'm pretty sure we call it flexitarian here. I eat meat but only 1-4 meals/week

1|0
    0|0
  • I try to eat a lot of fruit. Pineapple 🍍 in particular

1|0
    0|0
  • Pancakes, hamburgers, chicken, sandwiches.

How 'bout that?

0|1
    0|0
  • IIFYM and intermittent fasting.

1|1
    0|0
  • Paleo, but with peanuts

1|0
    0|0
  • No restrictions but generally very healthy

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a lacto-vegetarian.

2|0
    0|0
  • Vegiteranian is best for human body

1|1
    1|2
    • i have been veggie for 35 years and seen others around me that are not suffer some horrible conditions caused by diet but it doesn't surprise me you got the downvotes. i mean who knows better than a teen American burger addict lol

• my diet is what i cook for myself every day

0|0
    0|0
  • meat and green only

1|0
    0|0
  • Varied and healthy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 17

• Gluten-, soy- and peanut free vegan. Food intolerances suck

1|0
    0|0
  • I picked no restrictions in the sense that I eat meat, and have not got any allergies preventing me from eating what I want.

However I wouldn't say I'm completely restricted because I make sure to eat healthy. Mainly having a salad as breakfast followed by a plate of strawberries and raspberries.

I only have one day of the week (Friday's) where I allow myself to eat whatever it is that I've been craving. I get to eat what ever I want as much as I want.

1|0
    0|0
  • Being a vegetarian has too much problems with it such as losing vitamins you need (and i don't like the idea off eating something someone made in a lab)
    Same with vegan (not only the self rightouse at least i don't kill animals like your doing the world a favour) and before you say i don't kill animals i eat a already dead animal.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am gluten free
    I don't have any added sugar

Mostly omnivorous diet but I eat mostly vegetarian or vegan

0|2
    0|0
    • was you diagnosed as gluten intollerant?

• Show All
    • im a hippie too deep down which is why i can see just how corporations love to take the piss ;)

• I eat meat almost every single day and when im home for the summer sometimes twice a day. I love meat. I would never give it up

1|1
    0|0
  • Only steak and fish. No vegetables or fruits. Rice and potatoes yes. Minimal sugar in take. Lots of dairy.

1|1
    0|0
  • I personally don't like red meat. So I eat mostly chicken, though I will sometimes eat pork and rarely beef. I love fruits and vegetables and i eat them all the time

1|0
    0|0
  • Eating everything except the things I don't like so no vegetable XD

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a picky omnivore.

1|0
    0|0
  • 100 percent vegan and have been for 3 years now

1|1
    0|1
    • upvote from me just to cancel the blue anon who voted you down just for saying you are vegan... really some people

• I'm a vegan.

1|1
    0|1
  • Vegetarian

1|0
    0|0
  • Anything.

1|0
    0|0
  • absotootley no restrictions

0|1
    0|0
  • I will eat almost anything.

1|0
    0|0
  • Don’t have one

0|0
    0|0
  • I eat sponges to avoid getting fat, at night I eat soup. And drink 3lt of water.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes