Vegans vs Omnivores: Why do you eat the way you do?

I actually want to see a civil debate about this. Because it seems a lot of people are over stepping their boundaries. So, you eat animal stuff or nah?
  • I am an omnivore
  • I am a vegan
  • I am a vegetarian
    Vote C
  • Special diet
    Vote D

311

Most Helpful Guys

• By eating a broader diet, you get more vitamins and nutrients than if you limited what you eat to the rules of veganism.

Animals eat other animals. This is the way of the world. It has been that way for hundreds OF MILLIONS OF FUCKING YEARS!!!

OK... I will calm down now. Some animals also torture other animals. The big cats toy a lot with their pray.
    Other things paralyse their prey and it will suffer without being able to do anything.
    Being a vegan is futile.

• I would honestly like to be vegetarian, but I'm allergic to tree nuts, so getting my protein is a little difficult.

Also meat + carbohydrates is my guilty pleasure at this point. Irishman things.

Most Helpful Girl