Vegans vs Omnivores: Why do you eat the way you do?

I actually want to see a civil debate about this. Because it seems a lot of people are over stepping their boundaries. So, you eat animal stuff or nah?
  • I am an omnivore
    Vote A
  • I am a vegan
    Vote B
  • I am a vegetarian
    Vote C
  • Special diet
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• By eating a broader diet, you get more vitamins and nutrients than if you limited what you eat to the rules of veganism.

Animals eat other animals. This is the way of the world. It has been that way for hundreds OF MILLIONS OF FUCKING YEARS!!!

OK... I will calm down now. Some animals also torture other animals. The big cats toy a lot with their pray.
    Other things paralyse their prey and it will suffer without being able to do anything.
    Being a vegan is futile.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would honestly like to be vegetarian, but I'm allergic to tree nuts, so getting my protein is a little difficult.

Also meat + carbohydrates is my guilty pleasure at this point. Irishman things.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Dentation is a good way to see what an animal's diet should be. Also, the gut (stomach and intestine) length. Both show humans as best suited for an omnivorous diet. Experience and experimental data agree.

0|0
    0|0
  • A - I tried to be a vegetarian but it didn't last. Also plants have feelings. That explains why the venus fly trap, sundew plant and pitcher plant eat insects.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 95% plant powered myself. I do it because animal products have caused a great deal of inflammation, which has caused me pain from these surgeries that I had as a child.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just eat meat because I like to. I know it's unhealthy to have meat too often and the animals suffer when they die. But I just like the way I eat too much to change.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have dietary restrictions so I can get the widest range of foods possible.

Variety is good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Meat is tasty

0|1
    0|0
  • Who become what you eat!

0|0
    0|0
  • Because I want to.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am a vegetarian

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I would say I'm a carnivore.

0|0
    0|0
  • Like a bear I will eat almost anything.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes