What do you usually eat for breakfast?

Yummi!
Yummi!

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Week days, 3 hard boiled eggs and a cup of tea. Weekend days, free it can be omelets with meat or without, grilled cheese sandwich, butter with marmalade and cheese toast, and always a cup of tea. Yogurt some oats, real pure honey and some blue berries or raspberries

0|0
    0|0
  • Whatever I can find first. Today's brunch will consist of-

Microwave popcorn
    Vanilla Wafer Cookies
    Goldfish

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I don't have time for breakfast in an average day, but sometimes on the weekends I have a roll or a sweet yeast bread, popular where I live, with some Jam or chocolate spread.
    I also like to just chop some fruits and eat them with oats and yoghurt or Milk :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Weirdly enough, I can’t eat “regular” breakfast food in the morning. Here in Sweden the norm is a sandwich and coffee or not chocolate. I love sandwiches but hate them in the morning. Which is why I rarely eat breakfast, but when I do, it’s lunch food, like yesterday’s leftovers or something.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 43

• I don't normally eat breakfast. Only on weekends, and it varies a lot. If I'm home, I can do cereal with milk, and sometimes some fruit. Or eggs and veggies and sausages, usually scrambled or layered. If I go out, it's usually eggs in some way, often an omelet cuz I suck at making those myself. The meat varies, and sometimes I get no meat at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Toast and OJ. Occasionally fruit or bagels. Tea if it's cold out.

That is it. I absolutely hate most American traditional breakfast food. Eggs, pancakes/waffles, sausage, are all revolting. Almost as bad as the British with their beans and tomatoes.

0|0
    0|0
  • A freshly cut and still beating Human heart straight from the chest with a side of Hossandfeffer and a nice kianti.

0|0
    0|0
  • On days I intermittent fast, I only consume bulletproof coffee. On other days I make a smoothie consisting of: almond milk, MCT & flaxseed oil, almond butter, whey protein, maca powder, cacao nibs, cinnamon, spinach, and banana.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1/2 scoop Pure Protein chocolate powder. 8 oz of Kroger Carbmaster high protein milk. 2 tbsp of peanut butter. Ice. Blend. Drink!

0|1
    0|0
    • I also have eggs and turkey bacon occasionally with an English muffin or Wheat toast.

• It depends. If it's my day off, I'll make something elaborate and tasty, like French toast, bacon, and scrambled eggs.

Other days, waffles or cereal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Two overeasy eggs on top of two lightly toasted whole grain slices of bread seasoned with cinnamon and garnished with diced tomatoes, hashbrowns and turkey bacon slices.

0|1
    0|0
  • 1st : Milk and coffee , oat meal and milk, one spoon of peanut butter
    2nd: three boiled eggs (2 whites only )
    3rd: yogurt and mixed nuts

0|0
    0|0
  • I fry an egg and make two packs of top ramen, throw some tapatio sauce in the boil and then drain the broth and eat it with the chopped up egg.

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually don't eat breakfast and sometimes skip linch.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bowl of brown rice, crack a raw egg in top, a dash of soy, scallions, Finley chopped. Serve with fresh fruit (whatever is avail

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really eat breakfast as such. A couple hours after getting up (around 2PM) I eat a sort of lunch/dinner.

0|0
    0|0
    • So you only eat once a day?

• No, actually 3 times... around 2PM, around 10PM, and around 3 AM. I work at a night job.

• Ah I see, it just got me confused that you named your first meal of a day as lunch/dinner

• My go to has always been eggs, ham, bread and a chocolate beverage. I usually change the amounts or have replacements of those items

0|0
    0|0
  • Eggs bacon sausage and cheese mixed with some bell peppers and sauce rapped up in a tasty tortilla with some hot chocolate to drink.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's usually a bacon or smoked turkey, smoked beef sandwich with melted cheese and tomatoes and eggs.

0|0
    0|0
  • One slice of bread, so my meds don't hit an empty stomach.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fruit and fiber and soya milk washed down with green tea !!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't usually eat breakfast but when I do I normally have toast.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bread with a light vegetarian topping like cheese or jam.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just coffee or nothing, sometimes a double stacked chocolate cookie

0|0
    0|0
  • Normally I'd have a bowl of cereal and a glass of water

0|0
    0|0
  • I only drink a cup of milk and buy some biscuits from a near store.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. Oatmeal with fruits
    2. Cereal
    3. Pancakes

0|0
    0|0
  • Cereals or choco sandwich such as "nutella"

0|0
    2|0
  • Eggs & potatoes, oatmeal, nuts and fruit.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything in the fridge

0|0
    0|0
  • Pussy

I actually skip breakfast.

0|0
    0|0
  • cornflakes because i'm lazy.

0|0
    0|0
  • coffee and a cigarette

0|0
    0|0
  • l like to eat pussy for a late breakfast

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 35

• Im brazilian and we usually have bread with ham/cheese or butter for breakfast, and we ALWAYS drink coffee in the mornings

0|0
    0|0
  • banana smoothie with berries / tea / cornflakes / toast and peanut butter with sliced bananas on top / toast and eggs / french toast

listed in order of frequency

0|0
    0|0
  • Oatmeal with, chai, flaxseeds, and Quinoa in it, an healthy omelette, or even natural turkey bacon. I use to make grapefruit pinapple vitamin c smoothies as well

0|0
    0|0
  • Egg white and spinach omelette, low sugar oatmeal, or a protein spinach and cantaloupe smoothie.

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually eat 2 eggs
    and if there is room 1 serving of blueberries
    Sometimes I also have coffee

0|0
    0|0
  • Kellogg Special K or Frosted Flakes with milk and several glasses of water when he's away.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sausages, toast , milk , apple , dick (🍌) and corn flakes.

0|1
    0|0
  • My go to breakfast is two eggs sunny side up with either an English Muffin or toast !!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe a toast. Or cereal. Or a circular kind of bread we have here.

0|0
    0|0
  • cereal or brown bread and milk
    and eggs with cheese and strong coffee on Saturday...

0|0
    0|0
  • I most often have smoothie bowls or yoghurt with fruit & granola toppings

0|0
    0|0
  • Lately, bacon, egg and cheese on a roll because I've been running late to work and just grabbing it from the cart outside my building.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes a cookie but I usually don't eat breakfast

0|0
    0|0
  • I have varied breakfasts but in the last week I have had, bananas, pomegranate, poha, vada sambar, roti poha, chila and Kellogg's chocos and milk

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing mostly, but if we made muffin i will eat them sometimes

0|0
    0|0
  • I usualy just drink a cup of coffe. But sometimes i eat a sandwich with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • rice

0|0
    0|0
  • Plain oatmeal with blueberries. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Sourdough bread w butter

0|0
    0|0
  • Dinner leftovers

0|0
    0|0
  • I drink a cup of coffee. That’s it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fruity pebbles

0|1
    0|0
  • Not dick that I can assure.

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually don’t eat breakfast

0|0
    0|0
  • Oatmeal

0|0
    0|0
  • Greek yogurt with PB2, and granola or raspberries

0|0
    1|0
  • Coffee and bagel

0|0
    0|0
  • A banana and yogurt.

0|0
    0|0
    • Do you use a spoon for the yoghurt or just dip and suck from the banana?

• Just cereal

0|0
    0|0
  • coffee + ham & egg sandwich'

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes