What do you have for dinner?

mine is Chinese food = Rice with Char sui 😬

48

Most Helpful Guy

• i usually cook/make my own char shu in both chinese and japanese styles at home

since it's 9:23 am right now, this is what i had last night:

• Thats very nice

• i used a cap full of mirin (a sweet japanese cooking wine), some salt and pepper, some corn starch slurry and rubbed it all over the salmon filet, in the non stick pan, i added 2 tablespoons of oil and pan fried it skin side down first until a little bit more half of the salmon flesh is white, then i flipped it over on the other side and added garlic, onion, scallion, and some mushrooms, covered the pan and let it cook for a few minutes on medium high heat. and that was it, you can use any veggies other than what i used, sometimes i use brussel sprouts, bean sprouts, peas, corn, squash, and/or carrots too, just depends on what i have and feel like eating for the night.

• thank you so much' i will try to cook that recipe soon

Most Helpful Girl

• Salad. Lots and lots of salad cause my dad bought like 10 bags cause it was on sale and about to expire 😐

• girl you'll be on diet then'
      great dad...
      healthy living

• @Halucinator Yes. My dad saw it was on sale, so the only logical thing was to buy 10 bags of if._. everywhere I look, there’s more salad, it’s haunting me

• OmgπŸ˜‚