What was the worst meal you ever had to eat?

2|1

Most Helpful Girls

• Liver, i love the way its cook but as soon as i have it in my mouth, just nasty taste and texture, sometimes the smell of it just bothers me. I have tried it in different ways, but nope i can't stand it. Lol!

0|1
    0|0
  • Cow foot soup.

0|1
    0|0
    • No my brain won't accept... wow... Was it ground up or foot just floating in soup?

• It's a Jamaica delicacy. Some of my relatives love it, but I don't.
      They put the whole foot in there ( or hoove) and I guess they pressure cook it until its soft.
      It's the texture that puts me off because it slimy D:

• You had me at slimy, but that was at the end lol

Most Helpful Guys

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 16

• I once was invited to a friends family's house for dinner and they served Dinaguon which is a dish of the Philippines and is pork cooked in it's own blood with spices. It was difficult to eat it because blood has a metallic aftertaste but, I didn't want to offend my hosts so, I managed to get it down.

0|2
    0|0
  • I didn't have to eat it, but I tried Sea Urchin and Sea Eel once at a sushi restaurant and nearly threw up. Sea Urchin looks like baby poop to begin with and then when you try it, it tastes like it too! Sea Eel isn't much better either.
    YUK!!

0|1
    0|0
  • Porridge and I hate it. I feel like I'm swallowing vomit or semen. My mom used to force me as she said it's good for me, gross. So glad I am a grown up now and don't need to eat that.

0|2
    0|0
  • I wouldn’t know the name of the dishes but Indian food was really gross 🤢🤢🤢🤢. All that I’ve tried just did not enjoy the taste or presentation of it at all.

0|1
    0|0
  • Liver, whether it's cooked or raw it's horrific to eat.

0|1
    0|0
  • I guess this one time I ate a tuna sandwich with "ensure" as a drink and I went throwing it up : (

0|1
    0|0
  • Some rice with seafood sauce at the place on my university.
    I still shiver when I think of it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Meat or fish or eggs

0|1
    0|0
  • Liver

0|1
    0|0
  • Cheese on toast

0|1
    0|0
  • Sushi

0|1
    0|0
  • It's a tie with any meal not chicken

0|1
    0|0
  • Boiled chicken 😅

0|1
    0|0
  • Snails.. a half of one and never again

0|1
    0|0
  • Chicken and noodles or chicken spaghetti

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm going with liver.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• Panda Express. And I went in already expecting that the food won't taste anything like authentic Chinese food.
    After eating it, I'm doubting whether it even deserves to anywhere in the same category as edible food.

Also, I'm sorry to say this, but Indian cuisine, in general, as a whole, in the US, is vastly, vastly inferior to what you can find in the UK.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was offered a sandwich in Germany and it had small chunks of some kind of orange paste in it. I don't know what that was, and I'm not even sure of what it tasted like, but it immediately caused me to retch.

0|1
    0|0
  • I made a turkey meal and here i forgot stuff inside of it
    but it cooked up but was rather embarrassing.

0|1
    0|0
  • A main course of butthurt with a side of snowflake tears.

It made me vomit a little bit.

0|1
    0|0
  • My freind offered me by saying chocolate but it was coffee beans

0|1
    0|0
  • Fried grasshopper and chicken legs.

0|1
    0|0
  • Borscht

0|1
    0|0