If you like seafood, what is your favorite seafood dish?

I was watching a clip from Parts Unknown with Anthony Bourdain which inspired this question.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to like lobster, but not anymore. Scampi is now my new favourite, scampi pasta is like the bomb. I also really like clams with garlic white wine yummm

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Sea weed lol, I never tried it I was joking.

I only once tried this sea fish and it tastes just like the sea, it is called SkuĊĦa or the "Atlantic, Boston mackerel, Norwegian mackerel, Scottish mackerel or just mackerel" in English language, so that is my favorite sea food, we made it on a barbecue grill on wood coal

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• Calamari

0|1
    0|0
    • The first time I ever had calamari was almost a decade ago when I was an undergrad in college. It was at a Thai restaurant, and the calamari and it was delicious! It had a bit of a rubbery texture, but I actually liked that about it.

• If the calamari or squid is cooked properly it will be tender overcooking it causes it to get rubbery.

• Simple steamed lobster. Shrimp. Crawfish. Crab.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lobster Thermidor.

0|0
    0|0
  • Does fish and chips count?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I like Alaskan King Crab legs, or lobster tail with a garlic compound butter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lobster with drawn butter.

0|1
    0|0
    • Aside from having lobster fried rice that I liked, the couple of other times I had lobster, I didn't like it that much. A friend of mine explained that I just hadn't had lobster that was made right. I don't know.

• Anything with lobsters

0|1
    0|0
    • The one time I had lobster that I liked was at a Chinese restaurant years ago. It was in a plate of lobster fried rice. It was good.

• I bet, lobsters is super good

• Squid saury crab

0|0
    0|0
  • prawns

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes