If you like seafood, what is your favorite seafood dish?

I was watching a clip from Parts Unknown with Anthony Bourdain which inspired this question.

56

Most Helpful Guy

• Sea weed lol, I never tried it I was joking.

I only once tried this sea fish and it tastes just like the sea, it is called SkuĊĦa or the "Atlantic, Boston mackerel, Norwegian mackerel, Scottish mackerel or just mackerel" in English language, so that is my favorite sea food, we made it on a barbecue grill on wood coal

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to like lobster, but not anymore. Scampi is now my new favourite, scampi pasta is like the bomb. I also really like clams with garlic white wine yummm