How many of you independent warriors AKA live alone Singleton's still go all out in making yourself a Sunday roast?

I may have a bad habit of forgetting I'm only one person when prepping my portions 😂😜How many of you independent warriors AKA live alone Singleton's still go all out in making yourself a Sunday roast?

29

Most Helpful Guys

• When I was single in my middle 30s, I'd love to cook a big dinner for myself on Sundays and live off the leftovers for a few days.

• Exactly the method behind my madness especially when I get in so late on an evening.

• In some ways, that was the both the happiest and loneliest days of my life. I miss those days a quite a bit and that period of my life was way too short.

• Looks cracking.

I sometimes make myself a roast if I’m home alone, thing is you’ve cooked enough for 2/3 days worth in one go, so you end up *saving* time and effort 😜.

Most Helpful Girl

• It happens more often then most would think. Leaves lots of leftovers for the work week though.