How many of you independent warriors AKA live alone Singleton's still go all out in making yourself a Sunday roast?

I may have a bad habit of forgetting I'm only one person when prepping my portions 😂😜How many of you independent warriors AKA live alone Singleton's still go all out in making yourself a Sunday roast?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• When I was single in my middle 30s, I'd love to cook a big dinner for myself on Sundays and live off the leftovers for a few days.

1|0
    0|0
    • Exactly the method behind my madness especially when I get in so late on an evening.

• In some ways, that was the both the happiest and loneliest days of my life. I miss those days a quite a bit and that period of my life was way too short.

• Looks cracking.

I sometimes make myself a roast if I’m home alone, thing is you’ve cooked enough for 2/3 days worth in one go, so you end up *saving* time and effort 😜.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It happens more often then most would think. Leaves lots of leftovers for the work week though.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Bake for me an orangr cake and i'll come in, don't worry i'll pay for the ingredients 😄

1|0
    0|0
    • I only bake when I'm bored I'm afraid 🤔

• Show All
    • It may be a while, I very rarely get bored 😜

hahahahahaha ffs "I'm afraid" is just an expression.

• Okay 😊
      Someday maybe in another life 😂

• Yum, that looks tasty. I dont hardly cook, Sunday dinner will be a few Guinness washed downn with some Newcastle.

1|0
    0|0
  • I do, but I do it in purpose. I’ll cook a huge meal and live of it for 3 days

1|0
    0|0
  • Every Sunday, I love a roast dinner with all the trimmings.

1|0
    0|0
  • not me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks yummy. Table for two. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Too much work bae..
    Frozen pizza, for me.

1|0
    0|0
    • Frozen pizzas for me are only for when alcohol is involved and payday is too far away to get a takeout lol

What Girls Said 1

• There has never been such a thing as Sunday roast for me. When I was living with my parents Sunday was the day we didn't eat proper warm meals and I carry out that tradition.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes