Anyone else thinks this is fucken gross?

https://youtu.be/mVLzMYuji0k

Not only do I feel really bad for the poor animals, but this fat ass girl has some stomach to be able to eat such a nasty thing. I mean shit! She chewed the first one non stop for minutes!! I don't know about all you but if I have to chew on something for that long I’ll just end up spitting it out 🤢
  • Hell yah
    Vote A
  • No I don’t
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Girls

• I'm part Korean, and have learned that "San-Nakji" is a delicacy. I've only ever tried it once, and funny enough it was when I was on vacation to Florida at some high end Japanese restaurant (live octopus is also a delicacy to the Japanese). Being invited by my dad's boss and having him order the dish... I didn't want to come off rude not trying it.

Holding the octopus with chopsticks while it was still slimy and squirming was my first challenge once I bit my tongue to not show fear in feeling squimish. My dad's boss and his family laughed the whole time. I'm sure they were amused at my struggle and the look on my face. Long story short, I freaked as the octopus's tentacles had suctioned the side of my mouth. I legit stuck my fingers inside my mouth and pulled it out and apologized lmfao. I was more terrified than I was grossed out.

2|2
    0|0
  • I'm not vegan or vegetarian, so I'm not gonna whine about poor animals just because I see them living and not already cooked on my plate.
    But what I agree on, this sound is extremely, extremely disgusting, I felt like I wanted to slap her for being so grossly loud

0|0
    0|0
    • I’m not vegan or vegetarian either. So that statement just doesn’t make sense. The question is would you wanna be eaten alive? Nah, prob not. You’d rather have a quick painless death and then whatever happens to your body happens

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds rather slimy and unappetizing. Also, don't eat live food, if you are going to eat something, at least kill it first (preferably in a humane manner)

1|0
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 18

• Fucking yeah, there are also people who eat dogs or the brain of monkeys (as far as I remember they open up the head while the poor thing is alive) or tiger penises or the fin of a whale/shark (can't remember exactly what it was) and throw that whale/shark back into the ocean while alive
    It's a sick world

1|0
    2|2
  • An octopus is a very intelligent animal and it's sad to think people just gobble it down live.

3|0
    1|0
  • Yeah I also feel bad for it, I would never be able to eat that or anything else that is alive.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yep, this video is definetely disgusting. The eating sounds alone almost make me vomit. And she calls it asmr? I can't even...

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't know what asmr is

• Show All
    • Maybe she is used to sucking on flaccid things?

• LMFAO @TrixiePooch

• I have a hard enough time with people eating dead animals, this is just barbaric

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it is... meant to vote that. Octopus’s are extremely intelligent

2|0
    0|0
  • I have to agree with u
    That is so disgusting
    And the poor animal
    Ugh
    Eww

1|0
    0|0
    • Coming from someone who has eaten animal products 2-3 times a day since you've learned how to use a fork. Get real dude

• Show All
    • I used to be.. but it was hard for me to get a lot of protein.. I eat chicken and eggs now and then including seafood..

• @llililili Yeah, but they are usually dead when we eat them.

• Not really. I don't see that much of a difference to what people in the west eat.

0|1
    0|0
  • XD that’s very scary. I dunno how people have the guts to do that.

0|0
    0|0
    • I agree!! I don’t like anything that comes out the ocean anyways lol

• I would rather eat it cooked. Its kinda hazardous to eat live octopusssies. 😂

0|0
    1|1
  • Yes. Poor squid🐙

0|0
    1|1
  • @cosytoasty would you eat this lol?

1|1
    0|0
    • 😂 Why you asking me blud!

I’ve had it Japan before... you can actually feel them squirming around your mouth until you bite down 😬 but taste wise it’s nothing special, they taste much nicer BBQ’d. Still, Infinitely better than mashed up pig spleen... I mean hotdogs!

• @Cosytoasty because you’re Asian 😉😜

Can’t believe you actually ate a alive 🐙 😂

• @PrincessPie Waaaaacist!

Don't knock live stuff until you've tried it. I've also had a fish that had it's lower half deep friend while the upper half was still alive! Not sure it tasted any better or worse, but you can have a staring match with your dinner at least.

• Ew..

1|0
    0|0
  • More than gross, it's cruel :'(

2|0
    0|1
  • This is so heart breaking 😭

1|0
    0|0
  • Definitely

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I'd cry if this was served to me

1|0
    0|0
  • I actually follow her on youtube and videos like this are a little tough to watch. I just feel bad for the little creatures. I also follow sas asmr who did a similiar video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0S0lNeu2bQ&list=PLLJ-J0VmhW55ku7H5v9SvA4CkPDLw0pNl

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Asmr is a bit disturbing, but I’m not gonna judge her for eating something traditional in Korea

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't even want to watch it. I can tell its gross from the thumbnail.

0|0
    0|0
  • this is making me cringe but somehow at the same time its turning me on! lmfao 🤣🤣🤣

0|0
    0|0
  • welcome to asia! ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd eat it cooked, but that's just fucked.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's disturbing

0|0
    0|0
  • That’s why I don’t date Asian women.

0|0
    0|0
  • I seriously dont get the weird fascination Asians have with eating living animals.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes