Anyone else thinks this is fucken gross?

https://youtu.be/mVLzMYuji0k

Not only do I feel really bad for the poor animals, but this fat ass girl has some stomach to be able to eat such a nasty thing. I mean shit! She chewed the first one non stop for minutes!! I don't know about all you but if I have to chew on something for that long I’ll just end up spitting it out 🤢
  • Hell yah
  • No I don’t

209

Most Helpful Girls

• I'm part Korean, and have learned that "San-Nakji" is a delicacy. I've only ever tried it once, and funny enough it was when I was on vacation to Florida at some high end Japanese restaurant (live octopus is also a delicacy to the Japanese). Being invited by my dad's boss and having him order the dish... I didn't want to come off rude not trying it.

Holding the octopus with chopsticks while it was still slimy and squirming was my first challenge once I bit my tongue to not show fear in feeling squimish. My dad's boss and his family laughed the whole time. I'm sure they were amused at my struggle and the look on my face. Long story short, I freaked as the octopus's tentacles had suctioned the side of my mouth. I legit stuck my fingers inside my mouth and pulled it out and apologized lmfao. I was more terrified than I was grossed out.

• I'm not vegan or vegetarian, so I'm not gonna whine about poor animals just because I see them living and not already cooked on my plate.
    But what I agree on, this sound is extremely, extremely disgusting, I felt like I wanted to slap her for being so grossly loud

• I’m not vegan or vegetarian either. So that statement just doesn’t make sense. The question is would you wanna be eaten alive? Nah, prob not. You’d rather have a quick painless death and then whatever happens to your body happens

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds rather slimy and unappetizing. Also, don't eat live food, if you are going to eat something, at least kill it first (preferably in a humane manner)