Have you ever eaten a leche flan?

Leche flan is a Filipino custard dessert. It’s made up of only three major ingredients: egg yolks, condensed milk, and evaporated milk.Have you ever eaten a leche flan?

74

Most Helpful Guy

• yes. flan is fairly popular in the US. prefer a creme brulee or panna cota which are similar desserts but flan is good

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to eat it all the time when I was a kid. Recently I made it (since I've never tried making it on my own) and it was kinda weird but I enjoyed it because of the memories 😁
    I feel like the one i used to buy as a kid was better tho, but that's probably cuz it was my first time and I messed it up