Have you ever eaten a leche flan?

Leche flan is a Filipino custard dessert. It’s made up of only three major ingredients: egg yolks, condensed milk, and evaporated milk.Have you ever eaten a leche flan?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• yes. flan is fairly popular in the US. prefer a creme brulee or panna cota which are similar desserts but flan is good

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to eat it all the time when I was a kid. Recently I made it (since I've never tried making it on my own) and it was kinda weird but I enjoyed it because of the memories 😁
    I feel like the one i used to buy as a kid was better tho, but that's probably cuz it was my first time and I messed it up

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• We make it all the time when we have family and friend gatherings. We are from Pakistan but call is something else.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it. I just call it flan. I didn't think it was Filipino.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• We call it "oeufs au lait "in France , my grandmother taught me how to do it when I was little. I actually make it a lot since then.

0|0
    0|0
  • We have something very similar in Croatia, it's made with eggs, milk and sugar. Looks pretty much the same only it isn't so thin.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have not but I like the French flan so I'd love to try this variation of it!

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never tried it but it sounds good 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes with caramel.
    My mom used to make it a lot.

0|0
    0|0
  • No i haven't

0|0
    0|0