What's your favorite type of alcohol?

I personally like blended scotch whisky and Jäger, but I'm interested in what you people like. I'm up to try new stuff.

43

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not a big fan of alcohol in general but the fly agaric wine I had last year was a fantastic experience. Dont' try that at home kids ;)

• That wine is laced with shrooms or something similar, right?

• Shrooms contain psilocybin and are an illegal drug in most countries. Fly agaric is a nickname for Amanita Muscaria which is commonly known as a toadstool. Its a small mushroom with a red cap and white scaley spots. It contains Muscinol which is a chemical that acts somewhat similarly to alcohol.

At low doses it just make the alcohol stronger but at high doses it becomes a hallucinogenic trip. I always found it pleasant though disorientating. Its not something I enjoy often but every once and a while it makes for a great night.