What's your favorite type of alcohol?

I personally like blended scotch whisky and Jäger, but I'm interested in what you people like. I'm up to try new stuff.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not a big fan of alcohol in general but the fly agaric wine I had last year was a fantastic experience. Dont' try that at home kids ;)

0|1
    0|0
    • That wine is laced with shrooms or something similar, right?

• Shrooms contain psilocybin and are an illegal drug in most countries. Fly agaric is a nickname for Amanita Muscaria which is commonly known as a toadstool. Its a small mushroom with a red cap and white scaley spots. It contains Muscinol which is a chemical that acts somewhat similarly to alcohol.

At low doses it just make the alcohol stronger but at high doses it becomes a hallucinogenic trip. I always found it pleasant though disorientating. Its not something I enjoy often but every once and a while it makes for a great night.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Lol! Jäger all the way for me! 😋

0|1
    0|0
    • Do you usually mix it with anything or not?

• Show All
    • Haha yeah I've been there too 😉 also with vodka, whiskey and many more (I was terrible)

Yes a Jager bomb is usually a shot inside a beer. But there are a few more. Another common one is with red bull (not for me though😂)

• Ah ok, yeah I was never into the bar/party scene so really the only mixed drinks I know how to make are the mules. Kentucky Mule, Moscow Mule, Rio Buck, etc. I ordered one once when I was at a restaurant and looked up the recipe when I got home. Though to be fair I make my mules with 4oz of alcohol so they aren't exactly fruity drinks :P

• nothgng

0|0
    0|0
  • Don’t have one

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I’m a beer drinker for the most part, though a good single malt scotch is hard to beat.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fire Eater Cinnamon whiskey

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes