Do you dine in restaurants alone?

I frequently want to go out to eat and if no one goes with me I just go alone. It doesn’t bother me. My ex and many others thought it was weird and were judgy about it.
I just see it as being secure enough to hang out with myself. 🤷🏾‍♀️
What do you think?
  • That’s weird. I would NEVER
  • It’s cool. I go alone sometimes
  • Other
    Vote C
  • See results. Never considered
    Vote D

75

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't

social anxiety

whenever i am alone, I eat either at my desk or at home

• I feel you mate.

• Me too! I can socialize and enjoy myself. When I don’t like the conversation anymore I log off😂

• lulz high five

though for guys, it takes an hour to socialize here -_- :(

Most Helpful Girl

• I go out to eat some often. Usually lunch. But dinner too. I’ll go to a comfortable restaurant I one and either sit at the bar or get a table I’ll enjoy my walk in peace and quiet. Sometimes I’ll read something or play a game in my phone. I like alone time... and a good meal that I don’t hace to cook and clean up from.