Do you dine in restaurants alone?

I frequently want to go out to eat and if no one goes with me I just go alone. It doesn’t bother me. My ex and many others thought it was weird and were judgy about it.
I just see it as being secure enough to hang out with myself. 🤷🏾‍♀️
What do you think?
  • That’s weird. I would NEVER
    Vote A
  • It’s cool. I go alone sometimes
    Vote B
  • Other
    Vote C
  • See results. Never considered
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't

social anxiety

whenever i am alone, I eat either at my desk or at home

1|1
    0|0
    • I feel you mate.

• Show All
    • Me too! I can socialize and enjoy myself. When I don’t like the conversation anymore I log off😂

• lulz high five

though for guys, it takes an hour to socialize here -_- :(

Most Helpful Girl

• I go out to eat some often. Usually lunch. But dinner too. I’ll go to a comfortable restaurant I one and either sit at the bar or get a table I’ll enjoy my walk in peace and quiet. Sometimes I’ll read something or play a game in my phone. I like alone time... and a good meal that I don’t hace to cook and clean up from.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• I do sometimes haha

Can you answer my recent question please?

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely especially for breakfast.

0|0
    0|0
  • Always has.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ya I go a lot of I was too lazy to cook

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I used to do it all the time whats wrong with it? To be judged for dining alone is just stupid in my opinion.

1|0
    0|0
    • He said it’s stupid he’d rather take out.

• Show All
    • Me too! I live quietly people watching. He is insecure. That was part of the reason why I left him. He needed attention, recognition, approval all the time.
      A good 80% of the time idgaf. I just wondered if it really is “weird” to eat alone

• Nahhhhh it’s not lol

• Yeah, I have done this before if I really want to eat somewhere and no one else wants to go with me. I don't think it's weird. I'm fine with spending time by myself every now and then.

0|0
    0|0
  • i love dining alone! it's really peaceful and quiet, it's kind of like being in a different world and just watching it pass by.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don’t go alone but I don’t think it’s bad or weird and I wouldn’t judge you for it

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes in my old job i did this all the time in lunch breaks

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes