Do Asians really eat and drink this?

Do Asians really eat and drink this?
I've been coming to this Chinese store for 20 years now and every time I get this extremely weird food like rose-flavoured soft drink (tastes like soap), pig trotters and chicken claws and other crazy stuff. Suddenly I started wondering, do they actually buy this themselves or is it an elaborate prank to trick white people into buying fucked up stuff?

62

Most Helpful Girl

• It looks like a strawberry smoothie

But uh what ur saying looks so sick to my stomach I wanna throwup

Most Helpful Guy

• i don't think it's really rose... they just placed 3 petals on it to make it "fancy". It's probably strawberry milk tea