When is the last time you ate bad food aka food that did not agree with your stomach?

I think I ate bad eggs and now I'm paying the price. and please no cheesy pirates of the Caribbean jokes

47

Most Helpful Girls

• Frozen dinner , it was chicken nuggets mac and cheese and a brownie but the chicken nuggets tasted like rubber

• ouch! Nobody likes rubber chicken nuggets... for fun our hotel room when we got in it had a bitten into chicken nugget from the last guess on the floor, and you guessed it, it was a rubber chicken nugget :)

• yeh!!! got another follower! Yeah probably the ones they could hire at below minimum wage :)

• Bad tofu

• It was disgusting ! So sick... 😔

• That reminded me of the saying bad mojo... :) but yeah, tofu is not at the top of my list in the first place...

• Haha yours was so much better though 😊

Most Helpful Guys

• Oh sorry to hear that my friend , Yes i wonder sometimes
    i keep getting gas every time i eat certain foods the gas
    comes on me. I really should keep them Gas x on hand
    or some type of medication for Gas. The Health insurance
    covers it and i should ask my doctor for a prescription for
    them.