How often do you tip the waiter in a restaurant?

I tip everytime lol๐Ÿ˜›

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

Most Helpful Guys

• I tip every time. How well I tip depends on how well the waitress / waiter did.

Only twice in my life did I not leave any tip. One was when the waiter told me to go fuck myself because I complained about my chicken being half-raw... and the other was because I saw a waitress spit in someone's food. In both cases, my meals were free and they got fired.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• Upto 50 for exceptional service.
    10 for meh.
    No tip for horrible service.

I don't understand the big deal about tipping servers. I'd rather tip chef

0|1
    0|0
  • I try to tip every time and I usually add in a little more if the service was great:)

0|1
    0|0
  • I rarely have money, I pay with my credit card so I can't tip

0|1
    0|0
  • Sometimes. It depends. If the service is sh*tty then they get no tip.

0|1
    0|0
  • Every time ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

0|1
    0|0
  • Every time

0|1
    0|0
  • Everytime

0|1
    0|0
  • If you can't afford to tip, you can't afford to eat out.

I also try and always tip cash instead of on my card for tax purposes for the waitress/waitor.

That being said, I understand some countries just dont tip and waitress/waitor wages are set up differently than say in the US.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I tip every time. Even if the service completely sucked, I at least tip a couple dollars. But if the waiter/waitress is extremely rude, they get nothing. Luckily, I don't think I have ever left nothing though.

0|1
    0|0
  • i live at USA so it's mandatory to tip people who served you, whether it's a waiter/waitress, a hairstylist/barber, bartenders, tattoo artist, and etc. but you don't have to tip if you feel like the service was bad.

0|1
    0|0
  • How do you get the money to tip everytime if you're 16 :/

0|1
    0|0
  • Once

0|1
    0|0
  • Tip is dependent on quality of service.

0|1
    0|0
  • Everytime.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes