If you were attending an appetizers-only wedding afterparty, which of the poll options you rather have (and first read paragraph under pic)?

If you were attending an appetizers-only wedding afterparty, which of the poll options you rather have (and first read paragraph under pic)?
So basically, there's already cheese cubes, fruits, meatballs, cake, cookies, ice cream, chips/salsa/queso, drinks, BYOB, water, and favors like mints/chocolates/bubbles... but which on the poll should also be added? I honestly think the mozarella sticks are pointless since there's already cheesecubes. Care to agree/disagree? Its $25 a platter of mozarella sticks. there's only like 10 sticks a platter and im sure people would want at least 2 each. I choose ribs/wings. He chooses wings/mozarella. There are 50 guests. This after party is like $1500 for food above plus if we buy all the apps on the poll, $1300 if only food above plus ribs/wings, and $1000 if only food above plus wings. Up to a $2000 total regardless once you add the $500-800 wedding cake #FeelFreeToList #LetsEat
  • Ribs and Wings
    Vote A
  • Wings and Burger Sliders
    Vote B
  • Wings and Mozarella Sticks
    Vote C
  • Ribs and Burger Sliders
    Vote D
  • Burger Sliders and Mozarella Sticks
    Vote E
  • Ribs and Mozarella Sticks
    Vote F
  • None is needed. The foods in the paragraph are enough
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
CRAP I FORGOT! IM MAKING EVERYONE WEAR WHITE. SO UMMMMM YEA CRAP
Thanks everyone for answering the poll. I can't believe ribs/wings tied with burgers/mozarella sticks lol. He wanted wings/mozarella sticks. I initially wanted ribs/wings since we already have cheese cubes. But now im thinking maybe wings and club sandwiches (and all the other food listed in the other paragraph) since the ribs may be too messy? I don't know
i.pinimg.com/.../...08a879972d66eee1d0b9c2f8ec.jpg
Ughh GAG effin selected MHO again

1|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Thanks for the ask-to-answer. I voted wings/ribs because those are my favorites, but any combination of wings/ribs/sliders would definitely be appreciated.

If there are a few vegetarians among your 50 guests, maybe the mozzarella sticks ought to be served anyway, so there is something warm for everyone. (I’m used to thinking about them because my sister-in-law is one.)

Anyway, good luck with the wedding planning. :)

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol none of us are veg

• Show All
    • Uh oh. I got it wrong again. :(

• No you’re very helpful though. These fam members are just so critical

Most Helpful Girls

• burgers are filling. bread is good and your friend. i agree about the mozz sticks and cheese cubes, though a veg hot option might be good, so i could see that if many of your friends are vegetarian. the ribs would beat the wings because wings require bluecheese.

0|0
    0|0
    • We're black and Spanish. 90% are meat eaters lol. And none of us eat blue cheese. They’d prob want ranch but i’d only do buffalo and bbq

• then scrap the moss sticks. but i am stick thinking ribs. sauce for wings is just messier.

• Wings are mist likely happening regardless. I was just torn between the rest

• I voted wings and moozerella sticks because a lot of people don't like to eat bread - I personally avoid it along with a lot of people I know because we either are gluten sensitive or find it makes us gain weight. Even my niece became very fat when she used to eat bread - her parents realized the bread was making her fat so now nobody in their house eats bread anymore and she is now skinny again.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 47

• I saw where you said people were wearing white. You might want to add another sandwich choice a long with the burger sliders (chicken or pulled pork) as less messy options over wings and ribs. It’s probably cheaper than mozzarella sticks too.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yea im considering wings and sandwiches instead of all the other now

• I have a big appetite and minimal care about having to change my shirt so Id just just eat all the above after taking my jacket off and using a artfully placed napkin and be super careful.

1|0
    0|0
  • Chose this because i love meat. Yes. I said it. Im a true carnivore. The ribs and wings would require more napkins and trash bags thsn the others but well worth it. Yeah there may be some messy fingerprints and stray bones lying around too. Screw it. give them nothing rlse and pocket the cash.

1|0
    0|0
    • I def think ribs/wings along with the foods in the paragraph above is the best way to go. But he wants wings/mozarella. I think mozarella is pointless if we already have cheese cubes

• Wings at the top, can't go wrong with wings in my opinion. I paired that with ribs, but I'm mostly ogling the wings.

1|0
    0|0
    • i also chose ribs/wings. He wants wings/mozarella. But i feel mozarella is pointless f we already have cheese cubes

• I'd compromise if there's wings there. I love wings! But I eat all your wings. There will be none left for anyone else. I'll fight them for it.

• Ribs and wings cause they're tasty. Mozzarella sticks can't get you full. Plus burgers on a wedding? It sounds kinda weird to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • The food in the paragraph sounds enough - If everyone wearing you don't want it too messy

1|0
    0|0
  • Ribs & wings! Though, you'll never be able to use that wedding dress ever again. 😋

1|1
    0|0
    • Hahaa i’d take my dress off before eating

• Show All
    • Sounds like lakeside is your best option then. Keep it fun and informal. Make it really rock out. 😎

• I dont like eating outdoors with flies. The foods inside the penthouse. We’re partying on the vegas strip afterwards

• Cheese cubes? Replace that nonsense with some Mozzarella sticks!

And sliders are a great appetizer food. These prices though, holy shit.

0|1
    0|0
  • Ribs and wings, they're great, plus you already have cheese cubes.

1|0
    0|0
  • It legitimately matters if the food is an amount worth the cost. I'd say the wings might be enough.

1|0
    0|0
    • Read the paragraph i listed above under the poll. The wing platters are $60. Rib platters are $70. Mozarella platters are $25 but only include like 10 sticks. Burger playters are $25 for 10 burgers. there's 50 guests.

• Everything but the Mozarella sticks, then. They sound tasty but you already have cheese cubes.

• Exactly! I tried to tell him that

• These options sound more like a guy's night out rather than a wedding after party. I chose Burger Sliders and Mozarella Sticks because its the least messiest option. by the way you forgot the second "z" in mozzarella.

0|0
    0|0
    • Its an “after party” because its a vegas hotel weddinf with a clubbing after party

• Show All
    • But why mozzarella sticks if we already got cheese cubes
      eggzack.s3.amazonaws.com/...qvdUDCVVfhoOBte9L.jpeg

• Its not that I want more cheese, its just that I'm a little insecure about how I eat and ribs and wings can get messy at times, so I can be a lot cleaner with burgers and mozzarella sticks. Plus I'd be more exited about the sliders.

• Phew finally a non-sexual question, wings and sliders

1|1
    0|0
  • Why are you Fucking my mouth and stomach at same time shame on you lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Everyone's wearing white! Haha haha! Mmm... These ribs are delicious. Here. Lemme lick your dress!

0|1
    0|0
  • Looks good, cheese sticks are the bomb, you should make them from scratch, should be cheaper. If you mix different cheeses into the mix, and fry them yourself,. That way you could get several kilos for about $15

0|0
    0|0
  • Wings & burger sliders. I'm not a ribs or mozarella fan so by deduction this is my preference :D
    That bottom plate looks delicious Desi. I would "attack" hahaha!

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted ribs 'n sliders, but man, that would be messy. lol I'd be using my tie as a napkin. 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • With the white added I would say good is good. Though if ya needed the extra food I would say sliders and mozz sticks might be the safest to eat wearing white

0|0
    0|0
  • i havnt attend any wedding party apart from my real brothers and i won't break that streak

plus in case of my real brothers party, i didn't even have time to eat food :/

0|0
    0|0
  • wings and burgers but the better be buffalo wings because wings without hot sauce aren't wings, they are an abomination and a pathetic excuse for a food. hot sauce makes everything better

0|0
    0|0
  • Menu is ok but there is not much for my taste there. I would take out ribs and keep the wings. Burgers are fine but boring, and cheese sticks are cool but mozzarella is such a boring cheese to eat.

What I would do is keeping the wings, having sticks of smoked cheez (this goes so awesome with dry wine) and smoked cheeze have that special taste that keeps chewing interesting and fun, instead of burgers I would use roasted lamb with onion (omg the smell and taste), and instead of ribs 1 year old dryed ham by sea wind. Oh man... I am hungry... need to eat. Damn.

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol i’d keep the wings but rid the others and do club sandwich platter from like subway or sumn. We have cheese cubes so mozarella sticks isn't necessary

• Thats cool also if there will be roasted lamb in sendwiches with smoked cheese and Rose. Omg I want now all that and it is Sunday, nothing works. Whyyyyy? Yeah I agree with you. Seriously. :)

• Ribs & Sliders!! & a mountain of doggie bags cause imma take about 5 plates home there ain't gone be no left overs😋

0|0
    0|0
    • Lmaooo ain't gone be no leftovers. We eatin eveything before we go clubbin on the vegas strip

• Clubbin? okkkay your wedding is gonna be lit asl & as long as there are those big cloth napkins then white should be fine (I dunno about if ppls bring their kids tho its a wrap for them)

• If anything he with throbs since they usually have the most meat and the sliders also because they're filling

0|0
    0|0
  • Sliders and wings. Some kind of carbs will help with hunger and alcohol.

0|0
    0|0
    • They shouldn't be too hungey. there's other food in the paragraph above. Plus its BYOB and we’re all clubbing in Vegas after we snakc

• Wings & mozzarella sticks... gotta think of the vegetarians at the wedding :-P

0|0
    0|0
  • At a public event, people wouldn't like to get their hands dirty or messy when eating so wings is probably not a good idea unless it's some deep fried or other kind of wings where they won't get their hands messy, the ribs should be good if they are boneless like in the picture and I'm sure the guests will love mozzarella sticks but $25 for like 10 sticks is not worth it but mini sliders seem like a good alternative, big sliders might not attract many guests to it but mini sliders definitely will...

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm too laid back to be picky, but I'm on the side of the Mozarella options

0|0
    0|0
  • Wings and mozzarella sticks. I love buffalo wings and I love the stringy hot cheese in the sticks.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're making everyone wear white? Tf? Is this a clan rally or something?

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont know, lol, i'd be soo excited that i would start eating all of that at once

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 22

• Option A.

Everyone is wearing white? just make everyone wear a bib 😋

You need more rounded appetiters so the ribs and wings would be perfect

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks :) so u dont think i should replace the ribs with club sandwich sliders

• um 🤔 nahh. you could always get some bread rolls. If anything :)

• Foood food so many delicious foood (sorry appetizers)

I'll take the ribs and wings my my my.
    Or the burger sliders and Ribs delicious

1|0
    0|0
    • Yesssss i wanted ribs and wings but since theyre wearinng all white, maybe wings and sandwich clubs?

• Just tell them to bring an extra shirt don't you dare change that menu put it in bold prepare to get dirty or go back home hungry.

• Hahahaha 😂🙈 yasssss. I mean maybe they can go change while we settin up the food in the hotel suite

• Ribs n wings. Hopefully they have spicy flavors aside the traditional barbecue

1|0
    0|0
    • Yea i’d do BBq ribs and then buffalo and bbq wings

• Show All
    • You did not just say pizza rolls...👀
      But anyways, let him have it but he should pay out of pocket for it since he’s the only one making a fuss about it

• Thatsbwhat i said. But the sad part is, we paying outta pocket for everything. Thats why im tryna get him tocut some stuff

• I'm going to throw in another idea, make your own burger sliders and make your own poutine! ✌🏼 I've went to a wedding that had a slider and poutine bar as their cocktail hour apps and it was a great hit!

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't know what a poutine is. But we’ll be on the vegas strip. No way to make his stuff ourself. We gotta cater

• Gurlllllll!!! Look up poutine! It's a Canadian thing that you've got to try and expose yourself to! It's practically fries, cheese curds and gravy. But people love to put other toppings as well like green onions, bacon bits, ground beef, diced tomatoes, pulled pork, queso...

• Sliders or meat on a stick. Was obsessed with both in my wedding days.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sliders and wings. You can also do the sandwich sliders too. That are good and easy to make. 10 bucks you can make like 24 or more.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just love sliders plus I’m making buffalo wings right now, so I voted B

0|0
    0|0
  • Isn’t the the same as a cocktail hour. I’d choose wings and sliders

0|0
    0|0
    • We’re not doing a traditional wedding. It’ll be the ceremony, then cocktail (appetizer afterparty) then clubbing and hanging out on the vegas strip

• Ahh I see

• I love my ribs and wings😍😍

1|0
    0|0
    • Yassssss! Bur ge talkin bout i need to cut the ribs and keep mozarella sticks

• ribs and wings
    and taquitos

1|0
    0|0
    • Lmao taquitos? His puerto rican side of the fam would prob love that

• Wings and ribs.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ribs and burgers. They’re so filling.

0|0
    0|0
  • the burgers and mozarella sticks