If you were attending an appetizers-only wedding afterparty, which of the poll options you rather have (and first read paragraph under pic)?

So basically, there's already cheese cubes, fruits, meatballs, cake, cookies, ice cream, chips/salsa/queso, drinks, BYOB, water, and favors like mints/chocolates/bubbles... but which on the poll should also be added? I honestly think the mozarella sticks are pointless since there's already cheesecubes. Care to agree/disagree? Its $25 a platter of mozarella sticks. there's only like 10 sticks a platter and im sure people would want at least 2 each. I choose ribs/wings. He chooses wings/mozarella. There are 50 guests. This after party is like $1500 for food above plus if we buy all the apps on the poll, $1300 if only food above plus ribs/wings, and $1000 if only food above plus wings. Up to a $2000 total regardless once you add the $500-800 wedding cake #FeelFreeToList #LetsEat
  • Ribs and Wings
  • Wings and Burger Sliders
  • Wings and Mozarella Sticks
    Vote C
  • Ribs and Burger Sliders
    Vote D
  • Burger Sliders and Mozarella Sticks
    Vote E
  • Ribs and Mozarella Sticks
    Vote F
  • None is needed. The foods in the paragraph are enough
    Vote G
CRAP I FORGOT! IM MAKING EVERYONE WEAR WHITE. SO UMMMMM YEA CRAP
Thanks everyone for answering the poll. I can't believe ribs/wings tied with burgers/mozarella sticks lol. He wanted wings/mozarella sticks. I initially wanted ribs/wings since we already have cheese cubes. But now im thinking maybe wings and club sandwiches (and all the other food listed in the other paragraph) since the ribs may be too messy? I don't know
i.pinimg.com/.../...08a879972d66eee1d0b9c2f8ec.jpg
Ughh GAG effin selected MHO again

2449

Most Helpful Guys

• Thanks for the ask-to-answer. I voted wings/ribs because those are my favorites, but any combination of wings/ribs/sliders would definitely be appreciated.

If there are a few vegetarians among your 50 guests, maybe the mozzarella sticks ought to be served anyway, so there is something warm for everyone. (I’m used to thinking about them because my sister-in-law is one.)

Anyway, good luck with the wedding planning. :)

• Lol none of us are veg

• Uh oh. I got it wrong again. :(

• No you’re very helpful though. These fam members are just so critical

Most Helpful Girls

• burgers are filling. bread is good and your friend. i agree about the mozz sticks and cheese cubes, though a veg hot option might be good, so i could see that if many of your friends are vegetarian. the ribs would beat the wings because wings require bluecheese.

• We're black and Spanish. 90% are meat eaters lol. And none of us eat blue cheese. They’d prob want ranch but i’d only do buffalo and bbq

• then scrap the moss sticks. but i am stick thinking ribs. sauce for wings is just messier.

• Wings are mist likely happening regardless. I was just torn between the rest

• I voted wings and moozerella sticks because a lot of people don't like to eat bread - I personally avoid it along with a lot of people I know because we either are gluten sensitive or find it makes us gain weight. Even my niece became very fat when she used to eat bread - her parents realized the bread was making her fat so now nobody in their house eats bread anymore and she is now skinny again.