Is it acceptable for a 25y/o man to order a Happy Meal at McDonalds?

If a single 25y/o man orders a Happy Meal at McDonalds for himself its that acceptable or creepy?

1422

Most Helpful Girls

• Honey at my old job, I had senior citizens order kids grilled cheeses for their lunch with a juice box. You’re good lol

Most Helpful Guys

• Yeah why not.

It's even cuter when you play in the ball pit with the kids too ^__^

• To be fair though, why would you? Unless you're a Mcdonald's toy collector or something?

Over here they're as expensive as the main meals and you get less food.

• lol, just a troll question

I'm bored and on holidays atm with too much time on my hands