Is it acceptable for a 25y/o man to order a Happy Meal at McDonalds?

If a single 25y/o man orders a Happy Meal at McDonalds for himself its that acceptable or creepy?

0|1

Most Helpful Girls

• Honey at my old job, I had senior citizens order kids grilled cheeses for their lunch with a juice box. You’re good lol

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Yeah why not.

It's even cuter when you play in the ball pit with the kids too ^__^

0|1
    0|0
    • To be fair though, why would you? Unless you're a Mcdonald's toy collector or something?

Over here they're as expensive as the main meals and you get less food.

• lol, just a troll question

I'm bored and on holidays atm with too much time on my hands

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 12

• They might think you're buying it for a child. But if they see you eat it there it might be seen as a little weird. Some people might look at you a little funny but I don't see the big deal. I've seen women do it before if they're on a diet or just want a smaller meal.

0|1
    0|0
  • Whats the problem with that? I order happy meals sometimes and I'm older than you. Its the right amount of food and I like the apple wedges
    Now if you bought a happy meal, went to the local playground and offered your fries or free toy to the kids there, thats creepy.

0|1
    0|0
  • Acceptable-
    Toy collector exist I am one and if they got Hello Kitty stuff there I will sure as hell order one. Or with the adventure time toys they had...

0|1
    0|0
  • People would surely look at you weirdly (they looked at me weirdly when I ordered one when I was 14 so )

0|1
    0|0
  • Why would it be creepy? It's food. Maybe he's not very hungry, or just not a big eater, and the smaller-size meal is better for him. Maybe he's an avid collector of Happy Meal toys, or just a fan of whatever franchise the toys belong to this month. Maybe it's his way of remembering his father, who died last year but used to take him out for Happy Meals when he was a kid. Maybe he's planning on giving the toy to his sister's kids. Or, maybe he just likes Happy Meals. Why can't the guy order what he likes?

0|1
    0|0
  • It’s acceptable

1|1
    0|0
  • Sure. That's fine.

0|1
    0|0
  • no shame

0|1
    0|0
  • My aunt is 47 and she eats them all the time

1|1
    0|0
  • Of course it is acceptable! Although I'm afraid you'll still be hungry after eating that menu :D

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope. I still order happy meals, they are great for people with smaller appetites 😊.

0|1
    0|0
  • Just don't eat at the restaurant haha

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 20

• I see it like just do it confidently and it won't come off creepy. :-D Many times I think confidence is what separates behavior from creepy and acceptable.

There are probably some "objectively creepy" things someone can do, but many times I think it's simply doing something (even something reasonable like approaching a girl to ask her out) in a very strange and nervous and awkward and self-conscious way that makes that "creepy".

0|1
    0|0
    • Like with my wife, we first met as friends at a picnic before going on a date. And when she first saw me I was dressed in a girl's pink parkour while shirtless and wielding a BB gun with a ski mask on. But I was doing it very confidently! :-D

• * parker. Also I was really drunk, and that made me pretty confident with my ski mask and BB gun and girl's parker.

• I personally wouldn't care, but I know a lot of other people might think that is weird and/or creepy. As long as you get a toy out of it, who cares what other people think.

0|1
    0|0
  • Of course it and we all i know happy meals are the best things to get in mcds.
    I normally get a happy meal with a strawberry shake and then i buy an carmel ice frappe as well.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's only weird if you start playing with the toy that comes with it.

1|2
    0|0
  • It is OK. I assume adults buy them because they are cheaper or maybe they are not that hungry. Maybe it is a backward way to buying a toy for their kid.

0|1
    0|0
  • My friend is 28 and when there was Pokemon toys he ordered a couple. Cause he's a Pokemon fan.

So it's not really that creepy.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes my cousin is age 42 and orders Happy Meals for her and
    her little daughter.

0|1
    0|0
    • Happy Meals actually cut down on the amount of food intake
      they would help someone who's watching their weight and don't
      want eat too much plus they do save money.

• But why would you? Are you 5 feet tall and can't fit a proper meal?

0|1
    0|0
  • did it make you happy?

0|1
    0|0
  • It would be unusual but not creepy.

0|1
    0|0
  • No.. it's a sin.

0|1
    0|0
  • Creepy as fuck. Should be arrested.

0|1
    0|0
  • Do it anyway
    i still. eat candy

0|2
    0|0
  • hahaha lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I’m creeped out

0|1
    0|0
  • If you don't have a big hunger and you like toys.

0|1
    0|0
  • Maybe you're not a big eater

0|1
    0|0
  • A bit sad. Man up

0|1
    0|0
  • Literally no one cares about what people order.

0|1
    0|0
  • If Swole does that, can it really be wrong? πŸ˜‚

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes