Is this not the best steak you’ve ever seen?

It was beautiful

here are some eggs I made this mornin

Today I will make carne asada tacos for my friend @lyndsielee666

105

Most Helpful Girls

• The Eggs and Mushrooms look omg so delicious 😍 but the Steak... I don't like looking at Steak unless they're burnt 😂

• Surprisingly, and I say this with genuine shock, the steak actually does look really good. Rare/medium rare is always the way to go.

• Something we can agree on. This is good progress towards us getting along.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope but if it did the job so be it… If you want a better one next time start with a room temperature New York strip or rib eye, season it then give it a coat of clarified butter or oil. Cook it on each side for 2 minutes to develop a colorful flavorful crust either on a grill or pan seared (needs to be hot). Then roast it in the oven at 350 F for about 10 minutes, take it out and cover it with foil to let it rest for 5 minutes on the counter. Cut it across the grain and eat...

For the mushrooms I like mine sauteed with some garlic, butter, and fresh diced parsley. Beef fat from searing can add a little more flavor. If you’re doing something like a tenderloin maybe a red wine mushroom sauce using beef fat from searing, butter, beef broth, a dry red wine, and some diced shallots.

• You just copy pasted the steak from a recipe online. I’ve seen it. And that’s exactly what I did except instead of 450 I broiled it.

• I didn't copy past shit. :s