Is this not the best steak you’ve ever seen?

It was beautiful

here are some eggs I made this mornin

Updates:
Today I will make carne asada tacos for my friend @lyndsielee666

1|0

Most Helpful Girls

• The Eggs and Mushrooms look omg so delicious 😍 but the Steak... I don't like looking at Steak unless they're burnt 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • Surprisingly, and I say this with genuine shock, the steak actually does look really good. Rare/medium rare is always the way to go.

0|0
    0|0
    • Something we can agree on. This is good progress towards us getting along.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope but if it did the job so be it… If you want a better one next time start with a room temperature New York strip or rib eye, season it then give it a coat of clarified butter or oil. Cook it on each side for 2 minutes to develop a colorful flavorful crust either on a grill or pan seared (needs to be hot). Then roast it in the oven at 350 F for about 10 minutes, take it out and cover it with foil to let it rest for 5 minutes on the counter. Cut it across the grain and eat...

For the mushrooms I like mine sauteed with some garlic, butter, and fresh diced parsley. Beef fat from searing can add a little more flavor. If you’re doing something like a tenderloin maybe a red wine mushroom sauce using beef fat from searing, butter, beef broth, a dry red wine, and some diced shallots.

0|0
    0|0
    • You just copy pasted the steak from a recipe online. I’ve seen it. And that’s exactly what I did except instead of 450 I broiled it.

• I didn't copy past shit. :s

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• Too raw for my but the mushrooms are nice.

You reminded me of the mushrooms in my fridge ready to make soup...

1|0
    0|0
    • My sentiments too. I have several bags of mushrooms in the freezer, ready to make soup. It's been a bumper year for mushrooms, the fields were white with them.

• Yeah it's a good steak, but then i lost my appetite when i saw your giant feet in the second pic👺

0|0
    0|0
  • COOK THE DAMN THING then ask me again.
    Well done for me.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't trust the egg or steak but the mushrooms look delicious.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eggs and mushrooms 😷

Your plate in the second pic looks like a denny's plate.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I am blind

0|1
    0|0
  • Oh gosh this makes me wanna vomit

1|0
    0|0
  • Make some carne asada tacos😡

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Any redder and it would walk off your plate. I like the mushrooms though, I used to grow those.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty spewful, Swole.

0|1
    0|0
  • Go fuck yourself. im hungry again now

0|0
    0|0
  • looks same as other stuff you posted

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes