What do you think of vegans🥗?

74

Most Helpful Guy

• Most cases they're crazy and spend 101% of the time shoving their vegan habits and "benefits" down anybody's throat that's in hearing distance. They often keep raving about how they are so much healthier and feel so much better and more energized all the time. Also they keep insulting and mocking anyone who eats meat.

I don't mind vegans as long as them keep to themselves. Sadly that is often not the case.

• Actually, you would be surprised on the number of people I have met that have kept their veganism to themselves

Most Helpful Girl

• No difference. I don't eat pork or tomatoes, does anyone care? Not at all.
    Truthfully no one cares what you do as long as its not affecting them as well. If you're ranting to me about eating chicken you will get hit.