What do you think of vegans🥗?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Most cases they're crazy and spend 101% of the time shoving their vegan habits and "benefits" down anybody's throat that's in hearing distance. They often keep raving about how they are so much healthier and feel so much better and more energized all the time. Also they keep insulting and mocking anyone who eats meat.

I don't mind vegans as long as them keep to themselves. Sadly that is often not the case.

0|0
    0|0
    • Actually, you would be surprised on the number of people I have met that have kept their veganism to themselves

Most Helpful Girl

• No difference. I don't eat pork or tomatoes, does anyone care? Not at all.
    Truthfully no one cares what you do as long as its not affecting them as well. If you're ranting to me about eating chicken you will get hit.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• repeat question from last week
    answers won't change.

0|0
    0|0
  • πŸ„πŸ–πŸ‘ theyre delicious!

1|0
    0|0
    • In a good or bad way?

• I was making a joke about vegan animals like cows/beef.

I dont mind vegans when they aren't aggressive about it. We want the same general things (ending factory farms, minimizing animal suffering) but disagree on things like small farms, hunting and grazing practices. So if we can stay on the common ground of animal welfare we get along fine.

I do admit I troll the more preachy ones sometimes because they get fired up so easily its hard not to. I dont actually hate them though I just think theyre being silly.

• I dated a vegan and to be honest I have a big thing about how my partners smell and she really did smell delicious. I think a lot of it was clean eating.

• Neutral

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I'd love to be a Vegan one day for a healthier lifestyle.

1|0
    0|0
  • i respect what they're doing as long as they don't shove the fact they're vegans down my throat

1|0
    0|0
  • Most of them try to force their idiology on others and I think that it is horrible

0|0
    0|0
  • my best friend is vegan

1|0
    0|0
  • It's a social trend

0|0
    0|0
  • I wanna be vegan lol

1|0
    0|0
    • Go for it! It’s amazing!