Do you really eat pork?

Do you really eat pork? I've never tasted 😒 do you recommend.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Very rarely. I'm not a vegan or vegetarian but I generally don't like the taste of meat, and pork isn't an exception.

0|1
    0|0
    • I love the taste of red meat. I have not tried the pork meat yet because I am in a Muslim country but I wonder

Most Helpful Guys

• Smoked pork is delicious. I dont eat the factory farmed stuff for ethical reasons but when I can get local pork its amazing.

Pork ribs and pulled pork are amazing.

0|3
    0|0
  • Of course.
    Pigs are the source of the best food item on earth, the glorious Jamón Ibérico de Bellota.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 13

• Yep. I love lechon asado (Cuban style roast pork) with black beans and rice, fried plantains, and cocos (cuban bread dinner rolls rolls). So good. It reminds me of my childhood. :)

https ://s3-media3. fl. yelpcdn. com/bphoto/8EX6uoaF9Z1JRJPyHKA12g/o. jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • Pork is the most versatile meat you can find, almost every part of the hog can be utilized in some delicious way other than the "oink". It's probably one of the post umptious meat available to man and can be utilzed in so many ways. Cured and smoked bacon, fresh sausage, dry cured as salami and prosciutto, cured as ham, delicious pork roasts, cracklings.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes it tastes great and i would recommend it, but like any food it varies in whatever way you cook it

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah bacon is the best thing on earth!!! But it doesn't beat a T-bone steak tho

0|0
    0|0
    • Most bacon sucks, unless you get it from a butcher shop

• Show All
    • Danish pork is pretty tasty

• But you'll die of an overdose of antibiotics. Their meat is shit compared to Swedish meat

• You're 23!! Are you an ex muslim? . otherwise i can't imagine how you reached 23 without pork.

0|0
    0|0
  • pork is for the heathans.

the righteous don't eat pork.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'll fire up the bbq in theoretical hell for the both of us.

• I don't eat pork

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yes I eat pork, it's delicious.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • I cut about 40lbs of pork yesterday

0|0
    0|0