Do you really eat pork?

Do you really eat pork? I've never tasted 😒 do you recommend.

515

Most Helpful Girl

• Very rarely. I'm not a vegan or vegetarian but I generally don't like the taste of meat, and pork isn't an exception.

• I love the taste of red meat. I have not tried the pork meat yet because I am in a Muslim country but I wonder

Most Helpful Guys

• Smoked pork is delicious. I dont eat the factory farmed stuff for ethical reasons but when I can get local pork its amazing.

Pork ribs and pulled pork are amazing.

• Of course.
    Pigs are the source of the best food item on earth, the glorious Jamón Ibérico de Bellota.