Do you drink alcohol?

So today I graduated and my whole year group went to a pub to drink and eat food and to spend one last day together before we all start our working lives. I don't drink but still went to hang out with my friends. So the question popped into my mind - How many of you drink?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Only socially
    Vote C
  • Other
    Vote D

924

Most Helpful Girls

• I choose to not drink for personal reasons, but I have nothing against others doing it - although I don't like it when they have too much and get drunk.

• I don’t but that’s just a personal preference.
    I would like to have a glass of some sort of alcohol beverage now and then but eh I’m too scared to buy it.

• Yeah I choose not to drink and my friends often try to convince me to. Plus my 18th is just under 2 weeks away and everyone is going to try get me drinking. I don't have anything against drinking but i just don't think it's for me.

• I’m the exact same! My friends have stopped trying to get me to drink alcohol because they know I won’t.
      For my 18th I never drank at all🤷🏼‍♀️
      It’s not a bad thing.

• Exactly. There aren't many girls like you. For my 18th I'm just planning on staying home with my family and having a home cooked meal. Then maybe later on in the week I'll go out with my friends to celebrate.

Most Helpful Guys

• When I was about 18, everybody around me kind of pushed me into drinking, so I did some drinking just so I'd be 'in' with them, but I never really liked it. As the years went by, I drank less and less. Now, I only drink on very rare occasions, and even then, it's usually just a wine cooler.

• I used to drink Scotch, but now I occasionally like a nice cold double Jaegermeister with a Heiniken back. Usually only when I'm at a beach resort. With this ridiculous new.08 DUI limit, I don't drive for 24 hours afterwards. When I got my license at 15 back in the 1950s the limit was.21, and nobody ever got a DUI unless you caused a wreck. The police just followed you home, and there were very few alcohol deaths. Now The Mad Mothers have changed society and I hate them. One drink, the way I ordered them, put me over.08, and I used to drink three on the way home from work every night and never had a wreck or a violation. I can't stand those Mad Mothers. Fascists, and so are the folks who passed the new laws.

• In Australia the limit is 0.05.

• Man, they're tough. I took drivers ED in High School in the 50's, and most police departments didn't even have those breath machines back then, but in my state the limit was.21. All cars had hood ornaments then (mine still does, a Mercedes). The driving instructor said that as long as you could keep the hood ornament sort of in the middle of the road and didn't cross over into the other lane, you were O. K. Man, have times changed, in so many ways. These Mad Mothers are looking for a.05 limit here, too. Some people can get that by splashing on too much cologne.