Wondering if, in this PC mad world, 🍻 beer is still a mans drink and wine a women’s drink?

• I prefer wine
    Vote A
  • I prefer beer
    Vote B
  • I’m crazy like you and prefer tequila ☺️
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• If it's not distilled liquors, my wife usually prefers wine and I usually prefer beer. If it's distilled liquors, my wife usually prefers "white" liquors and I prefer aged (brown) liquors. If it's steak, she gets medium-well, and I get rare. If it's fried chicken, she eats white meat and I eat dark meat.

1|0
    0|0
  • I could never choose between beer and wine. They are both dear to me, so I voted tequila, which I also love.

But the beer/wine thing comes down to time of day, the company I’m in, what’s for dinner, and what country I’m in.

In general, you’re right, I do see more women drinking wine and more guys drinking beer.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• In this crazy mad PC world, a lot of us have the radical idea that people should just be allowed to drink what they like without worrying if it's "appropriate" for their gender or not.

Personally, I like soda. ^_^

1|1
    1|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 27

• I enjoy sweet drinks. Wine is the exception. Whiskey too. I'd rather save $300 for a single bottle of quality bottle of 20 year Glenfidditch, and have it sparingly, than have 100 bottles of that watered down wheat soda they call "beer'.

1|0
    0|0
  • Where is the whiskey option? Fire water is a life requirement once you hit 'old man with stories to tell' status.

1|2
    0|0
  • None of the above. I prefer shit with some flavor. Bloody Mary type shit. Real shit with some fruit and shit.

1|0
    0|0
  • There's nothing PC about men drinking beer. I guess it might depend on the country you're in, but here in the USA, screw that. I drink good wine over beer most any day, except really hot days when an icy cold one tastes great.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't drink alcohol at all.. What does that make me?

1|0
    0|0
  • I've never been a beer drinker or a wine drinker. It's always vodka for me. Although I'd probably pick wine over beer if I had to choose between the two.

1|0
    0|0
  • i do not now, nor have i ever, given a single flying fuck

1|0
    0|0
    • And no fucks were given, and we all lived happily ever after :)

• I like both beer and wine but I seem to drink wine more often.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've never been much of a consumer of alcohol, but when I did drink I much preferred wine.

1|0
    0|0
  • Beer for me. I rarely drink other alcoholic drinks at all.

1|0
    0|0
    • I'll enjoy a coldie on a warm day especially after I've been doing some gardening.
      I'll sit out the back admiring my work while watching my dog run up and down the back fence barking his noodle off at the native birds that are trying to feed from the flowers. I swear they stir him up for their own amusement.

• Wine, beer, tequila, gin and tonic, vodka, scotch, whiskey, and more, and should stop drinking forever.

1|0
    0|0
  • I rarely drink so if I drink it's usually a lite beer

1|0
    0|0
  • It's more popular but I never assume the woman wants wine so I ask.

1|0
    0|0
  • No option for rum so i picked beer haha... can't drink goon (wine)

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm definitely more of a beer person, but wine is good depending on the circumstances.

1|0
    0|0
  • Drink what you like there is no law on what's a man's drink or a girl's drink

1|0
    0|0
  • I enjoy a glass of wine as well as beer
    I know women that drink beer also

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't drink... i actually like having a healthy liver

0|0
    0|0
  • I rather drink in the moments with you.

1|0
    0|0
  • i never drink any beer or alcohol

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer beer most times, but I like wine too. 🙂

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer legal beverages for my age

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't drink

0|0
    0|0
  • They are all trash.
    Vodka is the real deal.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer beer over wine but whiskey over beer

1|0
    0|0
  • I. Drink red wine with meals

0|0
    0|0
  • I drink everything, so do my favorite girls.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I don't drink alcohol, but even I know beer isn't a man's drink and wine women's.

1|0
    0|0
  • Pale ale during summer and the odd Stout in winter. 👍

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm more a G & T girl myself although I do like the odd glass or two of wine from time to time.

1|0
    0|0
  • Wine, but tequila or rum for special occasions. I don’t do beer.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like both but I prefer beer.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes