Wondering if, in this PC mad world, 🍻 beer is still a mans drink and wine a women’s drink?

• I prefer wine
  • I prefer beer
  • I’m crazy like you and prefer tequila ☺️
    Vote C

629

Most Helpful Guys

• If it's not distilled liquors, my wife usually prefers wine and I usually prefer beer. If it's distilled liquors, my wife usually prefers "white" liquors and I prefer aged (brown) liquors. If it's steak, she gets medium-well, and I get rare. If it's fried chicken, she eats white meat and I eat dark meat.

• I could never choose between beer and wine. They are both dear to me, so I voted tequila, which I also love.

But the beer/wine thing comes down to time of day, the company I’m in, what’s for dinner, and what country I’m in.

In general, you’re right, I do see more women drinking wine and more guys drinking beer.

Most Helpful Girl

• In this crazy mad PC world, a lot of us have the radical idea that people should just be allowed to drink what they like without worrying if it's "appropriate" for their gender or not.

Personally, I like soda. ^_^