Have you ever tasted MOCHI? Japanese ice Cream? 😯?

Mochi! Japanese rice cake ice Cream! 😘🤪😋!! Yummy!! ❤️!!

• Yes! m it’s delicious 😋!!
    Vote A
  • Yes! I didn’t like it!! 🤢
    Vote B
  • Nope! But It looks interesting i want to try it! 😛!
    Vote C
  • Nope! And I don’t want to ty it!
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
WARNING If you ever try this, do NOT put the whole thing in your mouth, since there have been numerous people CHOKING. either bite into it or cut it into pieces with fork and such.

The thin outer layer made of rice flour is gooey and almost as a flour tortilla can become slippery once in your mouth and if not chewed properly can become a health hazard and kill you... don’t feed to babies or very old people unless it is well cut. (They can’t chew properly)

& no this not a bread, it’s ice cream.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yep. I had some about 2 weeks ago. Someone came over and insisted I had to try them just like you raving about how good they are. :) They're not that great. I have had them before. I’d rather eat red bean ice cream by itself. It’s way better.

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol maybe you just didn’t have a good flavor... like the mango one I tried was not good to me. But others were super tasty!

• I've had them a few times and a number of different flavors. It's mainly the texture of the rice dough coating. They're edible, but I'm not going out of my way to eat them.

• Haha ok.

Most Helpful Girls

• I see people eat it a lot on YouTube they look so yummy and sound so soft and squishy.

0|0
    0|0
    • Hahah they are soft and squishy! It’s weird! Its gooood!!! Lol

• I really wanna try it. So many foods that are waiting for me to try 😕

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah! SUoer yummy! But mango so far has been the only one I haven’t liked... too sweet..

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Mochi, yes, Japanese ice cream, no.
    Mochi is ok, I wouldn't call it delicious, but I didn't dislike it as well...

0|0
    0|0
    • 👀 mochi IS Japanese... and it IS icecream... 👀

• Show All
    • Ah! Autocorrect xD mochi! Mochi!!

• I don't live in Japan, I know some people who lived Japan, some who visited Japan.

Around here (central Europe) they are sold in supermarkets with various fillings, but none of them is ice cream.

Mochi is basically a rice cake, and can be filled with various things, I guess ice cream included.

• Mochi is really good, some grocery stores carry a brand of it

0|0
    0|0
  • i usually see mochi in asmr videos. it looks delicious, but i've never tasted it. we have no mochi in turkey.

0|0
    0|0
    • Ohhh damn! you need to travel fast to a place that has it! 😯😛😃!!

• No I haven't is it better than American Haagen-Dazs ice cream?

0|0
    0|0
    • Well haahendazs tastes pretty much like regular ice cream..

This one has a powdered rice layer on top that gives it a whole different twist in flavor... and it’s like a small ball you bit into... you can hold it on your hand and bite it... you can’t do that with other ice creams lol... it’s very interesting! I haven’t tried all the flavors yet but so far the only one I have not liked is mango... cause it was way too sweet but I don’t like mangoes because of that so if you like mangoes maybe you’ll like that one too I don't know.

Try it! Vanilla is yummy! Mint as well!

• Show All
    • Awesome :-)

• The sell it at some grocery stores in south Florida.

• No and dont want to, Japanese people eat weird foods

0|0
    0|0
    • It’s freakin Delicious! I just don’t like the mango one so far cause it was too sweet... but I don’t normally like mangos anyway!

Maybe one day you’ll try One! Its super good!

• Show All
    • Ohhh yiu said kid! Hahha he world kid associated with boy in my head for some weird reason why xD

Anyway when you finally try one let me know! 😃

• hahaah naah, i was just kidding

sure, will let you know, "Miss ANONYMOUS" lol

• No, but I would probably give it a try.

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s delicious!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Yes! m it’s delicious 😋!!
    I have eat it a tons of time, my favorite are the green tea one, it's so good *-*

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes it's really good. It's not ice cream tho

0|0
    1|0
    • Yes it is ice cream... 👀.. it’s just lightly layered with rice powder.. the inside is real ice cream...
      if what you ate was not ice cream, then you have not ate a mochi.

• Show All
    • Autocorrect... ugh 😑

• I litteraly just ate at a japanese restaurant 4 hours ago, asked for mochis and got 2 mochis like the ones I described.

• Yess I love Mochi

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope but I want to

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope, but i wanna try
    looks good

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah it's the sin itself.

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it's better than normal ice cream to me.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes