Have you ever tasted MOCHI? Japanese ice Cream? 😯?

Mochi! Japanese rice cake ice Cream! 😘🤪😋!! Yummy!! ❤️!!

• Yes! m it’s delicious 😋!!
  • Yes! I didn’t like it!! 🤢
  • Nope! But It looks interesting i want to try it! 😛!
    Vote C
  • Nope! And I don’t want to ty it!
    Vote D
WARNING If you ever try this, do NOT put the whole thing in your mouth, since there have been numerous people CHOKING. either bite into it or cut it into pieces with fork and such.

The thin outer layer made of rice flour is gooey and almost as a flour tortilla can become slippery once in your mouth and if not chewed properly can become a health hazard and kill you... don’t feed to babies or very old people unless it is well cut. (They can’t chew properly)

& no this not a bread, it’s ice cream.

108

Most Helpful Guy

• Yep. I had some about 2 weeks ago. Someone came over and insisted I had to try them just like you raving about how good they are. :) They're not that great. I have had them before. I’d rather eat red bean ice cream by itself. It’s way better.

• Lol maybe you just didn’t have a good flavor... like the mango one I tried was not good to me. But others were super tasty!

• I've had them a few times and a number of different flavors. It's mainly the texture of the rice dough coating. They're edible, but I'm not going out of my way to eat them.

• Haha ok.

Most Helpful Girls

• I see people eat it a lot on YouTube they look so yummy and sound so soft and squishy.

• Hahah they are soft and squishy! It’s weird! Its gooood!!! Lol

• I really wanna try it. So many foods that are waiting for me to try 😕

• Yeah! SUoer yummy! But mango so far has been the only one I haven’t liked... too sweet..