do you like pizza?

i am not a fan of pizza.
i just don't really like it.
is there anyone out there like me?
or am i just an alien?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
do you like pizza?

do you like pizza?
  • YES pizza is life
  • nah i don't really like it either
  • pizza is ok // i kinda like it
    Vote C

2251

Most Helpful Guys

• You may not like pizza because you've had lame ass pizza. I'd make some pizza for you, but I don't cater to aliens

Here's a pyramid built by aliens; it's a gift for you
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• I do like it, but not as much as think I do, like I get excited thinking about it, but when it comes to eating it, it's hard to have more than two slices, especially if there's other foods I like that I can also have, though it does depend where you get it from and if it's the only thing you have at the time, then you can probably have more of it, as it's the only thing - I just don't crave it as much as other junk foods, I think.

Most Helpful Girls

• I'm not a huge fan of cheese. I have to choose my own toppings if I'm going to eat it. And I can't just eat plane cheese pizza or pepperoni else I won't like it

• I don’t like pizza.. I love it 😍 provided there’s no pineapple on it of course.