Why is ice cream not sold online?

THIS IS FUCKIN UNBELIEVABLE HOW TRHE FUCK AM II GONNA GET SUM GOOD ASS ICE CREAM IF I can't BUY DAT SHIT ONLINE WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THSI WORLD

1|1

Most Helpful Guys

Most Helpful Girl

• Gal u can buy ice cream online if u order a pizza 🍕 get garlic bread then fuckin luv life ❤️

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• They could put the ice cream in a cooler than keeps the cool temp and ice cream in tact, yes. They do this for certain medicines that need cooler temperatures. I don’t know how cool they can do this or how long. You might be onto something Vagia

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i believe Schwan's do have a online ordering and they may have ice cream.. Here is legit link : https://www.schwans.com/products/category?c1=9403

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol this is funny. Oh no... don’t worry I’ll make an app and we can fix this ASAP!

1|0
    0|0
  • You "can" buy it online.. just order a pizza with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • YOU WANT YOUR ASS CREAMED WITH ICE CREAM

1|0
    0|0
  • I’ve bought ice cream online

0|1
    0|0
  • Because it will melt before it gets to your house.

0|0
    0|0
  • how would you get it mailed to you?

0|0
    0|0
  • too much work

0|0
    0|0
  • takes that many swear words huh

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Oh man that's what I'm talking about. See how freaking spoiled people have become with all those services?
    You may not remember from sitting on your ass all day searching for shit that can be delivered to u, but u actually have two feet attached to your body so if u wanna buy an ice cream, just get up, leave the house and buy some ice cream. African kids starve to death everyday and u r here sitting and whining about online ice cream.

0|1
    0|0
  • There is a type of ice cream you can buy online - namely space ice cream - which is the ice cream they sell in space - its not frozen but eaten at room temperature so you can still have ice cream delivered to your door. I believe dippin dots sells it. Also some very rich areas have ice cream delivery service.

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • You can from a ice cream store from a food delivery app like skip the dishes,

0|0
    0|0
  • Calm.
    Your.
    Titts.

0|0
    0|0
  • Unfunny troll

0|0
    0|0
  • because it will most likely melt lmao

0|0