• What's your favourite sort of pizza?Peperoni Pizza
    Vote F
  • Other (Specify?)
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Spicy Beef, Jalepenos, Extra cheese, Olives and Mushrooms.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I like pizza with mushrooms, roasted red peppers, spinach and sometimes balsamic dressing

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• Meat Lovers, Pepperoni, BBQ Meat Lovers

1|0
    0|0
  • Mrs soon to be Iron Man. My favorite pizza in the whole wide world is New York style pizza pepperoni pizza that is, also I like Chicago pepperoni deep dish pizza. If you ever come to America you got to try these you have to visit New York City and Chicago Illinois. Some of the finest Pizza ๐Ÿ• in the country

1|0
    0|0
  • Pepperoni -- the junkiest, greasiest, massive one where you need two hands just to hold one slice with a regular crust. :-D I think New York or Sicilian style but I don't know the differences so well. I don't really care for Californian pizza I've tried.

But the junkiest kind of pepperoni pizza is among the things I miss most from the states. Here in Japan margherita pizza is among the most popular, and usually thin crust and often a small personal-sized pizza, and quite expensive. I don't care for it very much compared to those massive American pepperoni pizzas.

1|0
    0|0
    • Like beer/Coca Cola kind of pizza... fast, cheap, greasy, huge. Not fine wine pizza -- the kind that goes more with wine -- that's the type more popular in Japan, and I like the fast food beer/Cola style of pizza.

• Something with a lot of vegetables and no Iโ€™m not vegan, itโ€™s just pizza isnโ€™t the healthiest option and by adding veggies, you make it healthier

1|0
    0|0
  • I like a pie with extra cheese, I like margarita a lot too though. Basically the same thing just more and fresh basil.

1|0
    0|0
  • Bacon and chicken with maybe some pineapple but jets BBQ chicken is amazing

1|0
    0|0
  • Let's keep it basic Pepperoni! Occasionally meat lovers.

1|0
    0|0
  • Super supreme.
    Sausage, pepperoni, bacon, mushrooms, olives, peppers, pineapple and onions with mozzarella cheese.

1|0
    0|0
  • DiGiorno supreme

Pizza Hut meat lovers

Deep dish anything lol always wanted to try Chicago style

1|0
    0|0
  • I generally choose Marguerita but I could eat all of those except Pepperoni.

1|0
    0|0
  • BBQ chicken pizza with mushrooms, black olives, onions, and extra mozzarella cheese

1|0
    0|0
  • Margarita & Pepperoni all time favorite.

1|0
    0|0
  • Chicken and bacon with white garlic sauce.

1|0
    0|0
  • Pineapple

1|0
    0|0
  • Meat Lovers Pizza

1|0
    0|0
  • Italiano Pizza

1|0
    0|0
  • combination

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Meat lovers mmmm... I love a nice big slice with gobs of cheese and meat but it always gives me horrible heartburn. But it's so worth it:)

1|0
    0|0
  • I just got done eating a pepperoni and sausage pizza which is my favorite.

1|0
    0|0
  • FOR SATAN'S SAKE JUST GIVE ME A NORMAL FUCKING CHEESE PIZZA
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

1|0
    1|0
  • Anything with ๐Ÿ pineapple on it ๐Ÿ˜œ

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes