Why do Europeans hate Mexican food?

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• To what I heard, there's to much fat in it, too much cream, etc... The problem isn't the spice since we can chose to have it without spice.
    Personally I really like it since it's really fatty stuff. I like food with lots of calories it taste good.
    I saw a documentary about a French guy who went to Mexico for his exchange student year and he was dying because he hated the food, he said it was too fatty and it was like eating mcdo / junk food all the time.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Europeans don't hate Mexican food. They are just more familiar with food from India or Morocco. There are a lot more Mexican immigrants in the United States. There are more Indian immigrants in Europe. I'm American. I've eaten Mexican food and Indian food. They are both spicy foods. I prefer Mexican food. I don't like curry sauce. Indians usually use curry sauce. Indian Hindus don't use beef either. That's another reason why I prefer Mexican food.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• I have never seen any of my favorite European vloggers eat Mexican food but once, and she, Samantha Maria, didn't even know how to pronounce enchilada (which is so surreal as an American-we love our Mexican food and tex mex) :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Its just not popular here, nothing personal

0|2
    0|0
    • But why isn't It?
      I've talked to Europeans who have traveled to Mexico and they said they nearly starved to death cuz they didn't like the food.

• Hmmm 🤔 I habe no idea, mayne they had bad luck with food, I habe never really tried Mexican

• Because it's Mexican

0|1
    1|2
  • Cause its too spicy i presume

0|1
    0|1

What Guys Said 7

Recommended myTakes