What dishes\food you can't resist?

Lutenica and Cereal is my guilty pleasure, I just ate a whole pack and I knew this was going to happen but the little voice in my head comforted me"you can control your needs, you are not an animal" and here I am
What dishes\food you can't resist?

821

Most Helpful Guys

• As far as ones that put me way overboard in calories, my archnemesis is nuts: peanuts, almonds, that sort of thing. Give me a bag of unsalted almonds and I'll eat all of it in one day easily while eating no less to compensate, and easily have eaten 1000+ calories extra that day.

• Oh yeah I feel you, I forgot to add kashu
      I am lucky its so expensive, otherwise I would eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner
      Nuts drives me nuts

• Keto came easily and didn't get keto flu, but I found I couldn't lift as heavy or do as many reps with body weight motions on it. I've come to value carbs for my particular body and goals, but try to favor ones high in fiber (complex carbs, like whole grains and fruits). I'm similar to this girl in terms of my dabblings with nutrition and fitness:

https://youtu.be/g78BJd_4g6w

She thinks almost exactly the same way I do about this stuff; maybe similar experiences... though she's much easier on the eyes and trains harder than I do. :-D But funnily I found her echoing so many thoughts I had on this stuff -- maybe our bodies are wired similarly.

• I am sure I will suffer if I eat keto because I am si addicted to sugar and carbs

I will check her stuff, love to watch such videos and find Chanel but I still haven't found what the beat for me

• Pizza, Chocolate, Nobbly Bobbly ice lollies, Tea, Prawns, Chicken and Pork
    and also Butter Mints

the sweet stuff I am not supposed to have but makes me want to have them more lol

Most Helpful Girl