What dishes\food you can't resist?

Lutenica and Cereal is my guilty pleasure, I just ate a whole pack and I knew this was going to happen but the little voice in my head comforted me"you can control your needs, you are not an animal" and here I am
What dishes\food you can't resist?

0|2

Most Helpful Guys

• As far as ones that put me way overboard in calories, my archnemesis is nuts: peanuts, almonds, that sort of thing. Give me a bag of unsalted almonds and I'll eat all of it in one day easily while eating no less to compensate, and easily have eaten 1000+ calories extra that day.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh yeah I feel you, I forgot to add kashu
      I am lucky its so expensive, otherwise I would eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner
      Nuts drives me nuts

• Show All
    • Keto came easily and didn't get keto flu, but I found I couldn't lift as heavy or do as many reps with body weight motions on it. I've come to value carbs for my particular body and goals, but try to favor ones high in fiber (complex carbs, like whole grains and fruits). I'm similar to this girl in terms of my dabblings with nutrition and fitness:

https://youtu.be/g78BJd_4g6w

She thinks almost exactly the same way I do about this stuff; maybe similar experiences... though she's much easier on the eyes and trains harder than I do. :-D But funnily I found her echoing so many thoughts I had on this stuff -- maybe our bodies are wired similarly.

• I am sure I will suffer if I eat keto because I am si addicted to sugar and carbs

I will check her stuff, love to watch such videos and find Chanel but I still haven't found what the beat for me

• Pizza, Chocolate, Nobbly Bobbly ice lollies, Tea, Prawns, Chicken and Pork
    and also Butter Mints

the sweet stuff I am not supposed to have but makes me want to have them more lol

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• Ice Capps from Tim Hortans (canadian coffee shops). I also can’t resist their donuts as well. Just so nice to have as a treat weather it’s the end of a long day or the beginning of your day off. Can’t figure out any better ways to enjoy my Sunday morning.

1|0
    0|0
  • I had to look up lutenica to see what it is. It sounds tasty. If I have ice cream in the house I can't resist it. I can't even resist frozen yogurt.
    sloveniafood.com/.../lutenica-natureta.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • Steak and ice cream lol, I had some earlier with my left over birthday cake, when’s the last time you ate fruit btw?

1|0
    0|0
  • I love Momos and spring rolls. One of my favourites. Becz boiled Momos don't do any harm to our body. Momos filled with cheese and mix vegetables. My mouth is watering now. Lolzz 😋😋

0|0
    0|0
  • *looks at the dog*
    Screw the diet!

Pasta.

There's this delicious eggplant cheese sandwich.

Omelette.

0|0
    0|0
  • Gyros, tacos and burritos. Basically anything wrapped in a meat filled tortilla.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cheese pizza, medium rare steak, french fries, cookie cake.

0|0
    0|0
  • Chicken or shrimp Alfredo
    Shrimp
    I could go for ever.

0|0
    0|0
  • Any food I have a hankering for. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Do women count?

0|1
    0|0
  • Doughnuts, meat, spuds and more meat 😋

0|1
    0|0
  • Doner kebab, i fucking love it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Humans

0|0
    0|0
  • My mom's dish called 'gulab jamun'😋

0|0
    0|0
  • Pizza, Biryani and Fried Chicken

0|0
    0|0
    • What is Biryani

• Show All
    • Lords of the rings, its a classic but many people avoid it for one reason, I don't want to spoil it for you, you will understand if you ever watch it

• ah okay, will do, Thanks

• ice cream, burgers

0|0
    0|0
  • Seni seviyorum. I love you. I am from Turkey

0|0
    0|0
  • A girl on a plate

0|0
    0|0
  • atm nothing lol, ate too much chocolade in my life. Its enough for next 31923218 years.

0|0
    0|0
    • Maybe if I eat that mich cereal I will give up on it but I don't want to

• Show All
    • and who else care if u have few kg more lol. Person that like you will like you and person that find you ugly will think ur ugly no matter what lol. My crush was kinda curvy before and now she is fit af and i still like her no matter what rofl

• But curvy ia still good so win win
      okey I get your point, I am happy now, happy?

What Girls Said 7

• As someone who maintains a relatively healthy diet (sushi, fruits, vegetables, water, etc) I sometimes can't fight the urge to eat a pizza with a coke.

0|0
    2|0
  • Sushi. I could eat it everyday and never get sick of it

0|0
    0|0
  • Bolognese pasta, lasagna, pizza, carbonara, sashimi, blanquette de veau, royal chocolat, paris brest, duck confit, nuggets.

0|0
    0|0
  • Any chicken or beef dish

1|1
    0|0
  • japanese and chinese food, esp huanan

0|0
    0|0
  • Sushi ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ノ

0|0
    0|0
  • Chips, chocolate, cupcakes, candy, French fries, pizza, ice cream, fudge, fried chicken... And so on.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes