• No
    Vote B
  • I don't cook/never tried
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• I'd do it for myself. Can't always go out and eat or order take-out as that would run up the bill quickly.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• The only time I've ever really tried cooking was Year 7 and 8 food tech and I was terrible xD
    Saying that we had a really short time limit so I was always stressed out considering I like to take time on things.
    I used to enjoy baking at home though :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Especially desserts coz the is like 5. Ingredients max anymore than 5 is too many ingredient I love to cook low maintenance food I'm good n him hate cooking traditional south African meals coz I like eat them more times than I like lol

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 83

• I love it

3|0
    1|1
  • I am a chef so you know how much I like cooking, I keep experimenting with food, every weekend I try to make some new dish and share with my parents over Skype, I just love it so much. as I always say give me anything edible I will make a wonderful meal for you.

1|0
    0|0
  • i.kym-cdn.com/.../Deal_with_it_dog_gif.gif
    I can cook minute rice in 58 seconds.
    I use the extra 2 seconds to make passionate love to my woman.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yep, and I like cooking with/for someone I love. ๐Ÿ˜Š I do it because I like home cooked meals though. My mom got me started and taught me how to cook from a young age. Cooking is a very valuable skill to have.

2|0
    0|0
  • I LOVE to cook. and i am blessed with a wife that wants to learn what i know.. I have been cooking since i was a small child and discovered that what my mom called food would be called poison to any one with a brain. I learned to cook from my grandfather.

1|0
    0|0
  • Cooking and baking (to me) is simply a choir that has to be done in order to eat much healthier and cheaper. Now for those who love to cook, all respect and kudos to you!!! As for me I'd rather be writing or doing tasks on my computer.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've worked most of my life as a cook. Plus I'm a bachelor, so I've gotten really good at cooking for one. I like to use a slow cooker, and come up with my own recipes. But the best thing I ever made at home was roast duck.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes of course when You're watching your food cooking it looks really delicious and the smell of cooking is just ๐Ÿ˜ and it's really sexy watching my girl cooking ๐Ÿ˜˜

2|0
    0|0
  • I love making food. I'm raw vegan, so I actually don't cook anything, but prepare meals without using heat. I make awesome food and I'm currently working on my first raw vegan "cook" book.

1|0
    0|0
  • To be honest I despise cooking if it's just for myself. I have any process where preparing something takes up more time than it does to consume it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I actually love it. It's fun. I don't care for the clean up. Cleaning as you go makes it really easy though.

1|0
    0|0
  • I do, I made simple grilled mushrooms yesterday with sour cream and it was delicious, I enjoy cooking

2|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes, but I prefer a fresh cooked meal over a nuked one that's for sure

1|0
    0|0
  • It can be relaxing. And its always nice getting to eat something tasty

1|0
    0|0
  • It's calming and you get to try different foods. I love cooking. Plus it first my life goal to try every dish in the world.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like impressing a woman with a great, home cooked meal and amazing wine. Then I like impressing her again with a great...

1|0
    0|0
  • Love cooking and it turns out great 98 % of the time, but I really dislike eating. I enjoy making others people happy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Eating and making food is annoying and boring for me.

1|0
    1|0
  • Never tried and nope, but i enjoy seeing some one cooking, i love women who cooks...

1|0
    0|0
  • I think cooking is an art and I'm trying to learn it as best as I could but college is ripping my time xD

1|0
    0|0
  • I do, but i have to be in mood to cook. Most days it's just a microwavable burrito day.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would be what I call an everyday cook - The normal family meals and I do enjoy it

1|0
    0|0
  • Hate it. Some will probably get typing and say that I hate it because I suck at it, and you'd be right๐Ÿ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah but I always end up talking to myself as if I'm doing a cooking show cos I'm a massive weirdo ๐Ÿ˜‚

2|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't. I've never been very good at cooking. For me it's just something when I have to eat. I hate cooking.

1|0
    0|0
  • I really enjoy it. Especsially when I don't do it only for myself.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love cooking and trying new things. I hate having to clean up after myself though haha

1|0
    0|0
  • Like it more when my cooking tastes good. Also Loooove baking sweet things

1|0
    0|0
  • No, it's not my favorite activity but I just cook to survive.

1|0
    0|0
  • When I have the energy to do it and I'm cooking what I'm in the mood for, then yes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 42

• I wouldn't say I love cooking nor do I hate it. I just need to feel the dish I'm making. I tend to cook way better when I feel a dish I was told that many time but I once talk to a professional chef he said he used to be like that and eventually he got over it and not it just flows naturally

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate cooking I only do it because my man enjoys nice home cooked meals. But when he's gone I eat cereal, tv dinners and whatever else is quick and easy.

1|0
    0|0
  • I really enjoy cooking when it's appreciated and eaten with delight by company. I despise cooking for just me, I still do it though.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like it, especially together with a friend or my boyfriend :) way more fun than doing it alone. Being able to cook and eat whatever I want was my biggest motivation to move out from my parents home

1|0
    0|0
  • I like to cook.
    I'm alright at it but I'm getting better slowly.
    When you start cooking on your own, you can experiment so much with healthy foods

1|0
    0|0
  • yes-except after a long day at work-then I just want to get off my feet :)

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't cook much, but I'm still learning, it's fun.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hate cooking but I'm really good at baking and enjoy making cupcakes and cookies etc

1|0
    0|0
  • Im basically the go to chef in the family and i love it

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah but my mother won't let me lol.
    She gets angry when I am in the kitchen.. control freak

1|0
    0|0
  • No, not really. Takes time and im not the best at it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love it!๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿช๐Ÿจ๐Ÿง๐Ÿซ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿ”๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ—๐Ÿค๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿž๐Ÿœ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿš๐Ÿ›๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿข๐Ÿก๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿ‹

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what I cook but I'm trying to open up ( that's what she said)

1|0
    0|0
  • Iโ€™m more of an eater lol but I can follow recipes ๐Ÿค—

1|0
    0|0
  • I like trying new recipes. For example, I made a poached egg.

1|0
    0|0
  • I do plus Iโ€™m into healthy eating especially at home If I wanna splurge I go out.

1|0
    0|0
  • I. Hate. Cooking.

1|0
    0|0
  • I do.

1|0
    0|0
  • Only for others, not for myself

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I love cooking