Do you like cooking?

Do you like cooking?
  • Yes
  • No
  • I don't cook/never tried
    Vote C

4485

Most Helpful Guys

• I'd do it for myself. Can't always go out and eat or order take-out as that would run up the bill quickly.

Most Helpful Girls

• The only time I've ever really tried cooking was Year 7 and 8 food tech and I was terrible xD
    Saying that we had a really short time limit so I was always stressed out considering I like to take time on things.
    I used to enjoy baking at home though :)

• Especially desserts coz the is like 5. Ingredients max anymore than 5 is too many ingredient I love to cook low maintenance food I'm good n him hate cooking traditional south African meals coz I like eat them more times than I like lol