When you order a cocktail at a bar, how much do you drink?

I have one problem with restaurants which is that their drinks cost so much money and I sometimes have to spend $50 dollars just to satisfy my desire for alcohol. This is one of the reasons I only go drinking once or twice a year.

Yesterday I went to a restaurant that has been declining customer wise and they had a promotion where you could get almost a litre of cocktail with 3 ounces of alcohol for only $13.99!

I ordered it but was too full to finish my drink after consuming 1/3 of my drink. I slowly but surely spent another 1 - 2 hours trying to finish my massively large sized drink.

11

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl