Are you a vegan, vegetarian or omnivore?

• I am a vegan
    Vote A
  • I am vegan, but only for the food part (cosmetics and clothes for example are non vegan)
    Vote B
  • I am a vegatarian
    Vote C
  • I am an omnivore (eats everything), but i have 1 or more days a week that i eat vegetarian or vegan
    Vote D
  • I am an omnivore (eats everything)
    Vote E
  • I am intrested in going vegan or vegetarian, but due health reasons i am unable to do so
    Vote F
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I am an omnivore, but I eat meals throughout the week that are vegetarian or even vegan (by default). Could be one meal a week, could be five. Not eating meat doesn't bother me at all and usually isn't a consideration when planning a meal. I don't "need" meat, but I do enjoy it. However, I have cut down on eating meat in general though because of environmental reasons. Particularly beef. The meat I eat is usually chicken or pork. I enjoy fish as well. But I like fruits and veggies just as much as meat. Yummers.

1|1
    0|0
    • Same here. I started a few months ago making my lunches all vegan. It’s really helped me lose fat and feel more energized.

• @Stoat Right on. Good to hear it's working out for you. 🙂

• Thanks man! I am now trying to get my brother to start doing it & hopefully it will help him out as well :)

Most Helpful Girls

• Hmm. Let me say - I am a total omnivore. I lovee my steak and chicken. And I am slightly addicted to sushi.
    BUT I do cut back on red meats, I don't think I really eat cow unless I have a burger which is rare. Cow methane is horrible for the environment.
    I also only get my meats from the local market stores which mean no animal abuse involved. Other than that - humans are predators. I don't need to go vegetarian this is in our nature.

0|0
    0|0
  • I experienced those numbers.. Girls are more empathetic and sensitive therefore the vegan / vege population is in most part girls..
    Its sad tho.. Because i want a guy empathic and sensitive too..

0|0
    0|0
    • Expected*** not experienced

• Show All
    • Interesting, but whats preventing him from turning vegan?

• He cannot give up cheese and steak. He thinks the vegan variants are not as good. Shallow i know but its his choice in the end

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 35

• My present girlfriend is not vegan but eats organic with little meat consumption. My most recent previous girlfriend was the same. However, I do well on a low carb diet and that means high animal product consumption.

0|0
    0|0
  • omnivore. I'm not against vegetarians. If you want to just eat plants that's your business. But here's my take human beings have K9 teeth all meat eating animals have them. Ergo we're designed to eat tasty animals. far be it from me to go against my design. lol

0|0
    1|0
    • Then why can't eat an uncooked animal that you've killed with your bare hands? oh.. you'd have some stomach problems and you wouldn't be able ta catch a rabbit. Humans are primates, which are supposed to be frugivores. Meat is only 2-3% of their diet. Humns ended up eatong meat because there was no other way to survive in cold environments. If you want them to mind they're business then mind your own. Saying your against them isn't something you'd expect from a person who wants to be left alone

• @emmily2396 i said i wasn't against them. Murder all the defenseless plants you want i don't really care :)

• Im vegetarian, but my food intake is still like 90% vegan. I dont drink or eat milk/eggs or cheese directly, but i potentially eat food that contains animal products in them (apart from meat, obviously).
    Its for convinience reasons honestly

1|0
    0|0
    • I am the same, but i eat eggs coming from my grandmas chicken, but i do not buy them from any shop. I know she still kills them at one point, but most of the tine she picks those that are already sick/injured and they have a nice life as they have plenty of space to move around. She would have them wether I got some eggs or not.
      I also try to avoid products that are tested on animals or visit zoos/circus with animals

• @emmily2396 Well the difference between me and you is that you care about the well-being of those chickens.
      If i was in your situation, i still wouldn't eat those eggs. Because the main reason i stay away from animal products is because of health issues. So it wouldn't make a difference to me.
      I can understand you tough

• I eat most things. Am neither vegan or vegetarian. But at times during the week we would enjoy some meat free food. My S\O is a really fantastic cook and makes wonderful dishes that have a symphony of flavours always.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am an omnivore and have no issues getting my own hands bloody in order to harvest the meat firsthand.

0|0
    1|0
  • Omnivore with 0 interest in converting to a vegan diet.

1|0
    0|0
  • I eat everything, especially PRIME meats, which I can only find at one store where I live, at 40 bucks a pound, but worth every penny.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im an omnivore but sone times i weont eat meat for two weeks andbother timesbill eat meat everyday for two weeks. Im not picky.

0|0
    0|0
  • I eat everything but there are days where I like a nice big loaded salad for lunch.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do eat everything, but I dont need meat everyday and there is that vegan restaurant I like to go once or maybe twice a week.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am omnivore, but gluten :( . I am a chef and i love all kinda foods with no problems

0|0
    0|0
  • been veggie 36yrs and usually more vegan and definitely no animal based or tested products in my bathroom

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't eat everything, but I am neither avegetarian nor a vegan.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yo, can you tell me how to invite people to your question because I want to invite more people to my questions

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't do polls...
    But hell no. Pork is my fav. Ribs, chops, ham, bacon. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I have been vegetarian since childhood. India is like heaven on Earth for vegetarians, there is so much variety in food.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a lacto-vegetarian, interested in going vegan someday.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am an omnivore, Why would i go against my nature.

0|0
    0|0
  • Omnivore. No reason to be a vegan. My cousin is vegan.

0|0
    0|0
  • Polo-pescatarian. On medical grounds i can't have red meat.

0|0
    0|0
  • Omnivore with zero interest or intent of ever going vegan or vegetarian.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sorry, not sorry, I love meat.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be an omnivore

0|0
    0|0
  • Lifelong omnivore✌

0|0
    0|0
  • I eat everything halal

0|0
    0|0
  • Omnivore... I eat everything...

INCLUDING YOU!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm non vegetarian..

0|0
    0|0
  • I eat food most things

0|0
    1|0
  • The food of love

0|0
    0|0
  • Dad use to call me grizzly bear, ate everything.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 19

• Been vegetarian since I was 12, and I was vegan for vegan month last year, potentially doing it again this year. I use almond milk instead of cows milk as I hate milk, but then I still enjoy pizza and ice cream. But my main issue is that quorn isn't vegan, and the vegan alternatives are disgusting, apart from maybe sausages and bean burgers.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm option G, I only eat meat and animal products. I believe that vegetation does nothing for the body and is only there to fill us up when we can't get meat.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm an omnivore, although red meat isn't a big part of my diet and I don't eat game meat at all. I have no interest in going vegetarian or vegan, I enjoy dairy and chicken too much.

0|0
    1|0
  • I voted for E but every once in awhile when hanging out with some my friends that are vegetarians. I will definitely eat vegetarian food with them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was vegetarian for 4 years and began for one but because of health issues I had to stop. But I only eat white meat once a week and absolutely no dairy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am vegetarian because I don't eat 100% vegan, but I try to make vegan lifestyle choices ( not gooing to zoos, not buying products tested on animals, etc.)

0|0
    0|0
  • Omnivore, but for the last year or so I've had a minimum of two vegetarian days a week... and one fully vegetatian week per month. I'm actually having this month's vegetarian week right now!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm an omnivore, though I'm interested in going vegetarian.

0|0
    0|0
  • I eat 'everything' but I definitely enjoy testing new veggie/vegan products, mainly because I think it's important to incorporate healthier foods and cut down on dairy and fat.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like meat a lot!! But I eat more and more vegetables recently

0|0
    0|0
  • Vegan due to food intolerances

0|0
    1|0
  • Vegetarian for 4 years so far.

0|1
    1|0
  • Vegetarian for almost 20 years now.

0|0
    0|0
  • @Iron_Man you can help

0|1
    0|0
  • vegetarian into vegan

0|0
    0|0
  • I could never survive being a vegan or vegetarian.

0|0
    0|0
  • Omnivore but I am a picky eater

0|0
    0|0
  • I eat everything. EVERYTHING

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes