Since today is world animal day, here is something to think about. How do you feel about this?

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• This video seems very confused. Isn't the whole free range/grass feed idea pushed by people for animal ethics reasons. So this video is saying that's not sustainable. So why would we continue to do that? It basically admits that vegans/animal rights people are pushing for change that they know will end the meat industry. I know that's what they want, but that's a shifty way to make it happen. I thought these people were suppose to be morally superior?

Plus we still will use a lot of water to grow crops to feed everyone. It takes about 1,000 gallons of water to grow the wheat to make a two pound loaf of bread. I mean the facts throughout this are misleading as fuck. I personal don't like wheat bread so this is completely unnecessary and unacceptable to me. Why are we wasting so much water on wheat bread? I'm outraged.

Especially towards the end. It seems like it's just throwing random facts out to see what sticks. Over population, corporations, corruption in the government, and my personal favorite animal rights/eco terrorists are the number one threat according to the FBI.😂😂😂

So listen everyone stop eating meat because the terrorists said so. Don't you want to stop the terrorists. You guys are making them do bad stuff. They see you eating a burger of course they're gonna fuck you up, you were clearly asking for it. Dirty like meat eaters looking so punchable putting that hotdog in your mouth. They can't resist assaulting you.

It also sounds like it said we should feed starving kids in Africa the food we feed to animals. Kind of a dick thing to say.

0|0
    0|0
  • Generally you celebrate holidays by enjoyable activities not by click baiting people into listening to propaganda. Go play with your dog. Your your dog will enjoy that more than you sitting on your computer yelling at the internet. He/she has only has about 10 years to enjoy life if your dog is lucky. People that don’t care about environmental problems aren’t going to listen to you just because its what “world animal day” as you put it. People that do care about environmental problems will just think you’re an asshole. I just took my dog for a walk, think I’ll go cook a steak now for breakfast. :)

0|0
    0|0
    • Mmmm rib eye steak, sauteed onion rings, and crispy hash browns. My dog liked it too. :D

Most Helpful Girl

• I believed that there is some truth to it.
    Studies have been done on red meat and cow's milk, especially on processed red meat, and they are not exactly that beneficial for us.
    Not proposing that we should all be vegans. However, it doesn't harm us to cut down on our red meat intake and to include more greens in our diet.

0|1
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• Old news. The global warming is bound to happen, with or without human interference.
    It's part of the cycle.

Also, the climate is affected as much by the vegan industry as it is by the meat industry. Vegan products are flown across the globe.
    That is the problem of agriculture, the point is not longevity, but production.
    The solution to all this, is to return to nature, support permaculture.

1|2
    0|1
  • She invites a couple of other people 2 or 3 times but she invited me to over 50 questions yesterday all back-to-back keeping me busy for 90 minutes and by the way she has such an attitude problems she blocked me today she's got a loose screw up in her head

0|0
    0|0
  • I've seen it, it's nothing more than a bunch of lies and fearmongering.
    As is pretty much everything vegan related.

0|2
    0|0
  • STEAK SAUCE MOTHERF***ER!

0|1
    1|0
  • I'm still going to eat them

0|1
    0|0
  • Reduce meat consumption.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you think cockroaches could think?

0|1
    0|0
  • ignorant humans

0|0
    0|0
  • I've always wondered what humans would do if aliens showed up and just started farming and slaughtering them for food.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah that or if a human subspecies got more evoled and started to slaughter the regular humans

What Girls Said 4

• So it's safer to go vegetarian? I actually only just went back to eating meat. Don't actually like it, I just do because I get bored of greens. Ever since I was a teen, I've always preferred vegetables, my mom is now a vegetarian and told me that she remembered how much I loved vegetables when I was a teen. I really do think I should go back to doing just that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not even looking at the video... too painful

Obviously, I'm against using animals.

0|0
    0|2
    • This is about how the climate is effected due the meat industry

• Still... it's closely connected.
      How do I feel?
      I'm happy I will be dead when the ecological destruction will take place in 50-100 years.
      If I only had the power to send all those food corporations into the Moon!!!

• @Iron_Man you can help

0|1
    0|0
    • You can watch it yourself right?

• Show All
    • @Iron_Man if i look at her page she invites other people aswell...

• Why don't you just block her?
      Though I kinda understand why you'd still communicate with her, it's weirdly entertaining, like watching the three stooges. They are all so silly.

• I love McDonald’s too much

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes