Since today is world animal day, here is something to think about. How do you feel about this?

512

Most Helpful Guys

• This video seems very confused. Isn't the whole free range/grass feed idea pushed by people for animal ethics reasons. So this video is saying that's not sustainable. So why would we continue to do that? It basically admits that vegans/animal rights people are pushing for change that they know will end the meat industry. I know that's what they want, but that's a shifty way to make it happen. I thought these people were suppose to be morally superior?

Plus we still will use a lot of water to grow crops to feed everyone. It takes about 1,000 gallons of water to grow the wheat to make a two pound loaf of bread. I mean the facts throughout this are misleading as fuck. I personal don't like wheat bread so this is completely unnecessary and unacceptable to me. Why are we wasting so much water on wheat bread? I'm outraged.

Especially towards the end. It seems like it's just throwing random facts out to see what sticks. Over population, corporations, corruption in the government, and my personal favorite animal rights/eco terrorists are the number one threat according to the FBI.😂😂😂

So listen everyone stop eating meat because the terrorists said so. Don't you want to stop the terrorists. You guys are making them do bad stuff. They see you eating a burger of course they're gonna fuck you up, you were clearly asking for it. Dirty like meat eaters looking so punchable putting that hotdog in your mouth. They can't resist assaulting you.

It also sounds like it said we should feed starving kids in Africa the food we feed to animals. Kind of a dick thing to say.

• Generally you celebrate holidays by enjoyable activities not by click baiting people into listening to propaganda. Go play with your dog. Your your dog will enjoy that more than you sitting on your computer yelling at the internet. He/she has only has about 10 years to enjoy life if your dog is lucky. People that don’t care about environmental problems aren’t going to listen to you just because its what “world animal day” as you put it. People that do care about environmental problems will just think you’re an asshole. I just took my dog for a walk, think I’ll go cook a steak now for breakfast. :)

• Mmmm rib eye steak, sauteed onion rings, and crispy hash browns. My dog liked it too. :D

Most Helpful Girl

• I believed that there is some truth to it.
    Studies have been done on red meat and cow's milk, especially on processed red meat, and they are not exactly that beneficial for us.
    Not proposing that we should all be vegans. However, it doesn't harm us to cut down on our red meat intake and to include more greens in our diet.