What is your favorite type of nut?

What is your favorite type of nut?

1024

Most Helpful Guys

• Oh boy, it's so hard to choose! I like just about all of them! I'm not huge on pecans and macadamia nuts, but I'll eat those too. I like all the rest, but if I had my choice it may come down to pistachios and Brazil nuts. 😊

• Unsalted almonds, but they're my archnemesis since I can eat a whole bag in one sitting on top of what I regularly eat and get 800+ kcal extra easily that day.

• For some reason fats don't have the satiety effect on me that people claim they can have whether we're talking nuts or avocados or oily stuff. If I go overboard on any one macro it's generally fats.

• @nailu Actually enjoy buffalo wings more than almonds, for example.. but I'm more likely to go overboard on the almonds than the buffalo wings. :-D

• Oh I can put it like this with the way I work (and I'm very peculiar). Let's say I get a bowl of buffalo wings. I'm super happy (one of my favorite foods) and so I might eat 24 pieces or so and I'm full. All is good, I am very happy. :-D But let's say you give me a bag of almonds and the bowl. Then I might eat the entire bag of almonds and then the 24 pieces of buffalo wings on top. It's like the almonds didn't make me eat any less whatsoever... and I don't enjoy them that much, but fats have that strange effect of hardly having any satiety for me. So I have to be careful with those, cause I might eat 10,000+ calories in one day if it was predominantly fat sources, and not even notice (don't know and don't want to try).

Most Helpful Girls

• Not sure if I can answer this question appropriately... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    But I'll go with Brazil nuts

• Pistachios and almonds ☺️
    I can’t choose one over the other 😭